What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Test Team

Matta

Juniors
eternaltreblinka said:
Good on Phil Bailey for getting back in. ;-)

Leaving out Kimmorley is ridiculous - petty old men taking out their revenge on Anderson.

I'd have Luke Bailey starting ahead of Clinton and Cooper in there instead of Devere.

Ahem thats Luke Bailey not Phil. I edited it so there would be no confusion.

Matt23

Staff member
Ah well i dont mind, BK can take out his frustrations on the raiders next weekend :mrgreen:

Kiwi

First Grade
Dragon Fanatic said:
Thats a joke that Bailey isnt starting. Absolute bullsh*t.

Webcke was always gonna be picked in the 8, Clinton and Bailey obviously being next in line. I bet Bailey is coming off the bench instead of starting because he'll have more of an impact when he comes on than Clinton would off the bench.

MOON MAN

Juniors
Why on earth does Gidley keep getting selected! Devere selected as well! what a joke! Gasnier or Hodges 100 times better than Gidley, and anyone who is 1% more exciting than De-snore.

SirShire

First Grade
Hopefully they'll lose and come crawling back to Noddy. Not that I give a shit about test football.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Hodges hasnt been the same since before his knee injurt alst year and gasnier is "stale" remember :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macca

Coach
I hope this doesn't effect Noddy's confidence.

What about that clown Voss. Who was his mail from? What a goose. His credibility just went through the floor.

Kiwi

First Grade
Tell me what Cross has done wrong? You can be anti-roosters all you want, but the fact is even in a beaten side Cross has been very dangerous, and was extrememly dangerous against the Knights today.

Dragon Fanatic, no I'm not kidding, he got selected, get over it that he is gonna be coming off the bench.

Whoever called for Hodges needs to be shot, several times, in the head.

Misanthrope

Staff member
So sick of hearing that Gidley and Tahu don't deserve their spots. They tore up the Roosters today, and have been doing it all year long.

A good side, and I'm glad they went on consistency and picked Gower rather than taking Kimmo after one good game, two shockers, and three average games.

Not a name there who I don't think deserves a spot. DeVere is lucky that Fitzgibbon is out- but he's never let us down at rep level before.

And the Kiwis didn't name Jones... uh.... what the?

skeepe

Immortal
Oh dear oh dear.

De Vere? Berrigan? Tate? And Bennett says he doesn't have an influence on selections? Pull the other one Wayne.

Anonymous

Juniors
Bitch bitch bitch

That team is good. And Tahu and Gidley were always gonna be picked, despite so many people having an unhealthy and almost disturbing hatred of them. They were both excellent today.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The result is already beyond doubt IMO. It's just a matter of how many to Australia.

What will be interesting though is the performance of Hindmarsh. He deserves selection, but will he back it up with a great perforamnce? Good luck to him.

Also, congrats Mick Crocker. Despite the opinions of some half-wits in here, he is a fine player and deserved his selection based and past performance for the Roos and recent form.