What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Tri-Nations squad?

Mr Saab

Referee
In your opinion...but you are a staunch eel. Suprising you like him so much considering what he did to your club early 2004. Many eels fans want nothing to do with the Judas.
He wont get a look in as no player has been chosen for a tour who is playing overseas. Rugby league in australia produce many great players so if a player goes o/s he wont be missed.
Darren Smith was selected for one game (3rd test 2003) and Anderson paid for that decision with his job.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Fair Enough, i do hate wat he did to the club, but i dont hold that against him, but i would hate him coming back to Parra, but considering his performances i think the selectors should consider him, but when have the selectors evern done anything i wanted! (i thought grothe was a shoo-in for NSW this yr)

Mr Saab

Referee
you have to understand that the ESL is not that strong. Many australian players are killing it over there who couldnt in the NRL.
I know Lyon is a very very good centre and no doubt the best in the ESL, but thats ESL. NRL is a different ball game.
His performances in ESL are no comparison to Gasniers performances (for eg) in he NRL the past 10 weeks.

Enoughsaid

Juniors
. Minichello
2. Sing
3. Gaz
4. King
5. Rooney
6. Lockyer
7. Joey
13. carroll
12. Hindmarsh
11. ? maybe Simpson
10. Bailey
9. Buderus
8. O'Meley

14 70 cents a litre
15 mason
16 Fitzy
17 Bowen

18 farah/gower/smith
19 Anasta/barrett
20 thorn/ryles
21 slater/tate/ty williams
22 price
26 Covell LMAO when hell freezes over

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I know the ESL is below NRL standards, but it is not that far behind, and i am not for one second suggesting he is better than gaz, but he sure as hell is better than cooper and berrigan

Mr Saab

Referee
tonga has missed the boat.
Injuries have not been kind to him...and gasnier has shown his skill to surpass him

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
yeah well i think this thread has shown that ppl r fine with gaz being a centre, they r more concered abt the other spot

Mr Saab

Referee
berrigan will be the other...many wont like that, but there has never been a test team where every single person has liked the makeup of the team.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
berrigan will be the other...many wont like that, but there has never been a test team where every single person has liked the makeup of the team.

Uve hit the nail on the head

minichiello
king
tonga
gasnier
grothe
lockyer
johns
price
buderus
o'meley
fitzgibbon
hindmarsh
carroll

Bench: Wing, Mason, Bailey, Civinoceva/Anasta

Berrigan, Ryles, Thorn, Simpson, Barrett, Rooney, Civinoceva/Anasta, Matt Bowen

aids

Bench
1. Hodgson
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Berrigan
5. Grothe

6. Lockyer
7. Johns

8. Bailey
9. Butterball
10. Civex
11. Hindmarsh
12. Gallen
13. Kennedy

14. Farah
15. Webb
16. Stevens
17. ODonnell

18. Morrison
17. O'Meley
18. Barrett
19. Ryles
20. Caroll
21. Lafranchi
22. Sing
23. Schifovski
24. Cooper
25. Prince

Mr Saab

Referee
aids...you are dead set cracking jokes..

gallen? farrah? lafranchi? schifcokske? hodsgon?
no minichiello?

I Think if Prince and Hodgo are selected and lockyer lets Prince in at first reciver Could be a very deadly combo. But it wont happen. As you dont get picked on form

Jesfery

Juniors
1. Minichiello
2. King
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Williams
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Civinoceva
9. Buderus
10. Price
11. Hindmarsh
12. Fitzgibbon
13. Carroll

14. Bailey
15. Ryles
16. Simpson
17. Bowen

18. Wing
19. Barrett
20. Anasta
21. Berrigan
22. O'Meley
23. Mason
24. Thorn
25. Newton

I think that covers most bases... I was struggling to think of good backrowers towards the end, apologies if Newton is there ahead of anyone more deserving.

Latest posts