What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

lockyno1

Post Whore
This is my 10,000th post so I figured it was only fitting to use it to give you a tip in the big group 1 sprint on Saturday.

Gytrash

I'm just ultra nervous that this race is an after thought. It's on top but a no bet race. Instant Celebrity will be the best horse out of the race though. If I were to bet that's where I'd be going. It gets the ultimate gear change too- Jamie Kah on.

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm just ultra nervous that this race is an after thought. It's on top but a no bet race. Instant Celebrity will be the best horse out of the race though. If I were to bet that's where I'd be going. It gets the ultimate gear change too- Jamie Kah on.
Yep it’s first up in its home state’s premier group 1 sprint race after being set for this since recovering from surgery.

Massive afterthought...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yep it’s first up in its home state’s premier group 1 sprint race after being set for this since recovering from surgery.

Massive afterthought...

It may win and I have it on top, but I still think if it was that ready would have taken on NS in one of the previous sprints. We will see, it's always a fantastic race. You may be right. I'll be on Kah.

Sphagnum

Coach
It may win and I have it on top, but I still think if it was that ready would have taken on NS in one of the previous sprints. We will see, it's always a fantastic race. You may be right. I'll be on Kah.
It wasn’t ready because it was off the scene having surgery

lockyno1

Post Whore
It wasn’t ready because it was off the scene having surgery

There is the risk right there, will it come back as good? It's trial was pretty mediocre too, not that it's an outstanding trial horse but you are taking $3.30 or whatever. Personally that is way under the odds with the risk attached. The one that is overs is Dirty Work, now it will either go close to winning or come last (usually not much in between) but at $15-20 (probably jumps closer to the latter) you don't have to bet much to find out. That's the rough that is definitely in my squaddie, still believe it will win a g1 on day and in a race like this with queries on all horses up the top it may be today.

It is always a fantastic race.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bets today

Flemington

R2 no 5 (each way)
R3 no 8 (and if this mug loses this time it's never again)
R4 no1
R5 no7 (best bet there)
R6 No6
R7 no6 (each way)
R8 no 1 (quinella 1,8,11)
r9...NO BET (impossible)

Sphagnum

Coach
What a fill up including the winner, quinella and trifecta in the rough habit with my supreme 3yo eye that has been fkn on point this autumn.

to_ddeath

Coach
Sat today out. Smoked a shoulder and hit a bucket of balls and just watched our “punters club” hit snake-eyes. Saved some dough by the looks of it.

You sure did
Could’ve been a lot worse for me...actually had Savatoxl in part of a treble & quaddie but the bolter in the last even screwed that all up.
Last few weeks have been headkickers so going to try the sit back & lols instead

I’ve been pulling the todger every time Star Turn gets a winner in the hope my little filly will be half decent. We’ve named her Turn a Quid, btw. She’s a little thing and the name Teeny Turner was also in the mix.

I’ve noticed Caravaggio’s starting to win overseas too.