What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

to_ddeath

Coach
Add Superium to run a place in a multi yet it actually f**king wins...every dog has its day I guess. Fuming though.

to_ddeath

Coach
Back 2 legless donkeys, forgot I’d used a bonus bet on Tofane earlier & that gets up, then back King Magnus & it jumps lame out of the stalls FFS.
Bizarro day.

to_ddeath

Coach
The Bookies are loving Williams at the moment
Agree but wasn’t too hard to find that in the Strad (yes I backed more than 1 runner in it)...only other run at the trip was a win at G1 level. Still barely nabbed it though.

Sphagnum

Coach
Surely can’t be accidental

Artorius finished over the top of them to win the Blue Diamond, Stay Inside blew them away with speed and acceleration in the Golden Slipper, Anamoe left everybody gaping with the ease of his Sires’ Produce Stakes win, Captivant showed determination to win the Champagne and Converge looked on the edge of a big future with his runaway J.J.Atkins win.

From :- https://www.racenet.com.au/news/rac...der-writes-for-racenet-every-tuesday-20210615

Sphagnum

Coach
Jen Rules last ever race tomorrow before hitting the breeding barn,gonna enjoy losing money on her one final time,goodbye my sweet darling

giphy.gif