What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
If Artorius had of got up that would have been my biggest win in years…

Nothing worse when you are super confident about a horse at odds, you get the early overs (most of my outlay was when he got to $17s earlier this week). The race maps exactly how you think it will, then you watch the horse bolting until held up and just miss.🤢

Was always a risk backing a noted back marker I just didn’t quite get the luck. Have to think he will be fave for The July Cup off the back of that.

If Artorius had of got up that would have been my biggest win in years…

Nothing worse when you are super confident about a horse at odds, you get the early overs (most of my outlay was when he got to $17s earlier this week). The race maps exactly how you think it will, then you watch the horse bolting until held up and just miss.🤢

Was always a risk backing a noted back marker I just didn’t quite get the luck. Have to think he will be fave for The July Cup off the back of that.

Bad luck ol Lemmy poohs. I know what you mean when everything is coming up Milhouse and then just evaporates into a big cloud of farticles.

One thing I hate seeing/hearing is something I’ve backed and the caller says “X has box-seated all the way, a dream ride so far … etc” because that usually means as soon as he is presented in the straight it’ll find absolutely nothing, pop and then get swallowed up by the field. ☹️

Sphagnum

Coach
Bad luck ol Lemmy poohs. I know what you mean when everything is coming up Milhouse and then just evaporates into a big cloud of farticles.

One thing I hate seeing/hearing is something I’ve backed and the caller says “X has box-seated all the way, a dream ride so far … etc” because that usually means as soon as he is presented in the straight it’ll find absolutely nothing, pop and then get swallowed up by the field. ☹️
Or never get out, or go back to the quicksand on the inside etc

to_ddeath

Coach
Minda Leech thinking she could breeze in sitting 3 wide outside the lead off a strong tempo…absolutely kidding yourself.
Now watch the cow go & win the next when I don’t back her.

Latest posts