What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axed coach's $900K windfall

fish eel

Immortal
I just hope we dont talk to this man Macca:

souness_greggfiume_g.jpg

Macca_

Coach
Fish, there would not be a 'pro' crowd for him. There would be a lynch mob for both him and the board members responsible for talking to him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
so those happy with Hagan, would you like Chris Anderson as coach?

he's won two premierships with teams that had nowhere near the talent of the 2001 Knights.

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
so those happy with Hagan, would you like Chris Anderson as coach?

he's won two premierships with teams that had nowhere near the talent of the 2001 Knights.

I'm happy with whoever the board chooses, within reason. Chris Anderson has been a proven performer at the top level and would certainly get the best out of the players. I'd support him.

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
I'm happy with whoever the board chooses, within reason. Chris Anderson has been a proven performer at the top level and would certainly get the best out of the players. I'd support him.

So would I. But he also brings a lot of excess baggage with him.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
So would I. But he also brings a lot of excess baggage with him.

Suity

yes! like he's sons. :lol:

to be honest with you I have a feeling that he's NRL career as a coach could be over,

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
yes! like he's sons. :lol:

to be honest with you I have a feeling that he's NRL career as a coach could be over,

I think after the way he left cronulla, he was probably stamped never to coach again on his forehead.

Latest posts