What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B Moz Likely to Stay

mightydragon

Juniors
MORRIS REMAINS A DRAGON

Monday, June 01, 2009
Dragons winger Brett Morris has today agreed to terms with the Club for a further three years, through until the end of 2012.
The Kiama junior made his NRL debut in round nine against the Sharks in season 2006 and has played 47 games in the top grade to date and has scored 30 tries. Morris currently sits on top of the NRL try scorers list with 10 so far this season and hopes there are many more to come.
“The Club has had a good start to the season, we are all really enjoying our footy and I am very happy to be staying with the Dragons,” said Morris. “I feel like I am improving each week and it is always good to score some tries, hopefully there is more to come.
“We have a good group of players committed to the Club both now and for the next few years and I am excited that we have been able to work everything out so I too can be a part of the future here,” added Morris.
Staying in the local area was also a contributing factor in the 22-year-old’s decision making.
“I enjoy living in Wollongong, it is where my family and friends are and the Dragons are the team I grew up supporting so I’m very happy to be staying”.
Coach Wayne Bennett has been impressed with the winger since he arrived at the Club and is delighted that he has chosen to stay at the Dragons.
“Brett’s a player that is in wonderful form at the moment and I think he is only going to get better,” said Bennett. “He has some improvement in him and I’m elated that he has chosen to stay at the Club as I think the fans will be.”
CEO Peter Doust is happy to have re-signed another local junior that has a big future in the game.
“Brett is an outstanding young prospect who continues to improve and impress,” said Doust. “We are very pleased that he has chosen to stay, especially given the fact he is a local junior and has such a strong family history with our Club through his father Steve”.

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=17001

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im out of breath, puff puff puff pufff.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooofark yeay wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo