What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad career moves

What players have been star performers at a club, only to move to another and play well below par?? And why is it so???

Mark Riddell was a great impact player for the Dragons, but has seemingly struggled to repeat this form at the Eels.

Nigel Vagana went from being arguably the best centre in the world, to a Sharks journeyman stuck lost the wilderness for a few seasons.

Adam Dykes simply did not work at the Eels, but his previous form at Cronulla was very good.

Other examples??

And who do you think may fall into this category in 07? A candidate for mine would be Nate Myles.

BWNB

First Grade
The Mighty Panther said:
Luke Covell.

He left Wests Tigers for the Sharks in 2005. You know the rest of the story..........

Get off the drugs!

The Colonel

Immortal
Stu Kelly - not exactly a star performer at Parramatta but a very good centre who had been included in the train on squad for the Maroons. His move to Brisbane saw him fall from a good centre to a ordinary winger.

Timana Tahu - Signing with the Waratahs. Likely to contract pneumonia in 2008.

yobbo84

Coach
Braith Anasta to the Roosters
Ashley Harrison to the Roosters
Joel Monaghan to the Roosters
Brett Firman to the Roosters
Nate Myles to the Roosters

t-ba

Post Whore
no.2_lukeburt said:
Lyon > Wee Waa/ESL

Yeah, because a Man Of Steel award and a key role in securing St Helens the Treble indicated a bad career move...

Cannings > Eels
Chris Walker > Soufs

domdom

Juniors
hegarty to souths was pretty poor. his move showed

sam harris' whole career was one bad career move to the next. the perpetual 18th man is now not even getting a game for an injury ravaged tahs outfit. i'm fat and old and i'm thinking i could have a better footy career than him....

Latest posts