What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon sore losers

paulb88

Juniors
I've been reading this thread, and can't believe what a stupid moron you are Rufus. Most posters here (including myself) are season ticket holders and loyal supporters of the parramatta eels. Trust me, after sticking around through the last few years, they are anything but bandwagoners.

mickdo

Coach
:lol: The Eels forum is the most popular, with the most threads and posts, despite our team being crap for all the seasons since it opened except this one, and yet you call us bandwagoners :lol:

shiftysmith

Juniors
mickdo said:
:lol: The Eels forum is the most popular, with the most threads and posts, despite our team being crap for all the seasons since it opened except this one, and yet you call us bandwagoners :lol:
so true all the non eels fans on our forum just wish there fans were as passionate and so into there teams as we are the thing is if they stay in there own forum they will only talk to them selves

parra_princess

Juniors
I wanna know where Rufus is getting this idea from that we think we wern't absolutely shot down by the Cowboys in every area of the game? I'll save you some time Rufus you twerp we all agree to it. We sucked and the way we played yesterday we couldn't have expected to win against the Wooden Spooners let alone a great side like North QLD going for a GF Berth. Hell the Windsor Wolves would have handed us a football lesson.

The fact is Rufus is that our team will learn from this. Had we had our best 17 eligible who knows what Might have happened. We'll go in 2006 bigger and better after yesterdays game, knowing that we can match it with the biggest and best of them and we can be there come finals time. And that's what got me out of bed this morning.

I'm sorry that your team has plunged into unchartered depths of crapiness since Brad Fittler retired. I'm sorry that you let Brett Firman slip away and that he'll be playing in a Grand Final next week because your inept coaching department didn't have enough patience or loyalty to persist with him. I guess it must really hurt when the best choice at winger is Chris Walker and you call yourself a football fan and mention him in the same sentence as T. Now get F***ed cos even if you do find the time to reply, I won't be back on this thread. Have a nice day.

A bigger bunch of morons i have never heard off, to think you dont have bandwagon fans is almost as stupid as some of your excuses and reasons you lost.
I cant beleive people can be so stupid, until you guys learn to admit that you have got bandwagoners,you do choke,you are perennial pretenders, you make more excuses than than schapelle corby, you cant buy a comp(we tried and failed)hindmarsh is your fittler, you do choke, its not Brian Smiths Fault, you do choke , you are bandwagoners you will win sweet F.A

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
If you read closer rufus you will see that there not saying we dont have no bandwagoners but there saying that there are not many on this forum.....for the fact that most of us are season ticket holders and have been for many year!
Oh yeah, i would rather choke one game away from a GF then not make the final series at all!
We all might be angry at the performance that happened but ask any of us and we will all tell you that we are extremely proud of the season the boys had!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't worry about Rufus and his mates.

They're the world-renown experts on winning 'sweet F.A.' - four Grand Finals in 6 years with only one win?

:lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
rufus youngblood said:
at least we can get there
remember nobody remembers who finishs below 2nd

What?

A bigger contradiction I am yet to see.

You claim that at least you're capable of getting there - even if 67% of the time you'll lose the Grand Final, and thus finish second.

And the saying is, "Nobody remembers who finishes second."

Unfortunately for you, you can't just change old sayings to suit your team's various inadequacies.

And as I always say, I'd rather make one Grand Final in 5 years and lose, than make 4 Grand Finals in six years and only win one.

Latest posts