What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon

Meth

Staff member
Who to cheer for?

I think I'll go Manly, but could easily see them losing week 1.

Maybe the Roosters?

I actually wouldn't mind the Panthers winning again, to be honest. Bit boring though

sup42

Juniors
I always go for the underdog. Which would be the Phins if they made it.
Barring them the Bulldogs. Lets face it, neither have a snowballs chance in hell with the Refs padding the narrative for the big clubs with unconscious bias always going to the big fish on fifty fifties.

Meth

Staff member
I always go for the underdog. Which would be the Phins if they made it.
Barring them the Bulldogs. Lets face it, neither have a snowballs chance in hell with the Refs padding the narrative for the big clubs with unconscious bias always going to the big fish on fifty fifties.

I would have gone for the Bulldogs but wasn't a fan of how our games against them this year went.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Storm, Roosters, Manly, Dolphins, Penrith. Any of those. Not Dogs or Cowboys. Not really the Sharks either. Raiders if they were to usurp the Dolphins.

Big Marn

Bench
Fins the only team i would support cause i enjoy watching the Hammer run, but even thats a struggle after that jammy Sean O'Sullivan drop goal... and too many ex Warriors on the team that phoned it in when they played here.

So nah, cant support anyone. 4peat Panthers for historical purposes only.

Latest posts