What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners and Flags at Telstra Stadium

girvie

Staff member
Does anyone know what the 'rules' are about taking flags and banners into Telstra Stadium?

size limits etc.

Estoboy

Juniors
if you are a Wests Tigers fan, you can't take anything in at all.
No banners, no flags, no whistles, no drums, no horns, no large flags, nothing.

If you are anyone else, you'll be fine

shaggy

Juniors
it depedns on where you sit, if you sit in the designated manly or melbourne area you can take in fairly decent sized flags but if your are sitting in ther general public area then you are limited to how big the flags are

Think cos it's the GF you won't be able to take any large flags in, so Girvie you'll have to let Col know not to bring his collection of massive Bears flags in!

ByRd

First Grade
The limit is 1.4m if i remember correctly but you can call Telstra stadium and try and organise something.

Stormboyz

Juniors
From telstra Stadium website:

Can I bring my flag and wave it?

Yes, but constant waving of flags may obscure the view of other patrons. Be considerate and save your flag waving for special moments, such as try scoring or conversions.

Please note that metal flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length are prohibited.

Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance are also prohibited.