What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners banners wallpapers wallpapers wooo wooo

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Throw the request down in The Wet Canvas somewhere and I'll remember it long enough to have a stab :cool:

Timmah

Staff member
Plenty of different variations on the 2009 Banners from a few different artists in the Wet Canvas for those looking to colour up their signatures. Just click the link in my sig!

Timmah

Staff member
They're in the jersey thread here in the NRL forum.

Timmah

Staff member
well "timmah" where can i get photos of the 09 strips cause i realy need them??

I just told you where they were :? They're in the 2009 Jersey & Sponsor updates thread. Not all of them have photos yet because they haven't all been manufactured.

And please, try to learn English!

Johns Magic

Referee
I just told you where they were :? They're in the 2009 Jersey & Sponsor updates thread. Not all of them have photos yet because they haven't all been manufactured.

And please, try to learn English!

LOL

Someone shows interest in your banners and you jump down their throat.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL

Someone shows interest in your banners and you jump down their throat.

Um, he appeared completely illiterate and has absolutely no interest in my banners at all - he's looking for pictures of 2009 jerseys.

markus6523

Juniors
Hey everyone i love the designs of those banners. I think they are mad. Haha i tryed to make one it didn't really go that well, i cant believe how pro you guys are at them but i am only new to this so i dont no wher to find the jersey thread.

but guys i love the banners and wallpapers.

bfoord

Juniors
would it be possible for someone to do me a sig. on it i would like:

* the words "BABY BRONCOS"
* also the words, "welcome to the stable"
* Broncos colours obviously
*plus what ever images would complement the sig well

thankyou, this would be greatly appreciated.

Timmah

Staff member
Mate, head on over to The Wet Canvas before putting in your requests - more "artists" so to speak are likely to see it there.

Timmah

Staff member
New Avatars:

bri-av09.jpg
bul-av09.jpg
can-av09.jpg
cro-av09.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Plenty of different stuff in the Wet Canvas now... 2009 Jersey Panels, general club banners, Round 1 banners (two sets to choose from) and you can make your own requests or even submit your own work.