What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners banners wallpapers wallpapers wooo wooo

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
rabbitohs-wp09-1.jpg

Club wallpapers in this ilk now available for the Rabbitohs, Roosters, Eels, Knights, Bulldogs and Sharks.

Taking requests as I slowly find myself with more time on my hands :sarcasm:

Lycon79

Juniors
Club wallpapers in this ilk now available for the Rabbitohs, Roosters, Eels, Knights, Bulldogs and Sharks.

Taking requests as I slowly find myself with more time on my hands :sarcasm:

How bout a Broncos one PLS

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
For those interested in how to apply the ANZAC Day banner into their sig:

- Right click and copy this url: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...86/anzac09.jpg

- Underneath "Welcome, The Preacher" there should be a little "Quick Links" menu you can click.

- from that menu select Edit Signature.

- when that page loads, you should see all the text you have currently as your sig. Simply drop that down a couple of lines by pressing enter, then:

- click the
insertimage.gif
image and then paste the URL at the beginning of these steps into the prompt box that appears.

The image should appear, then just save :)

Timmah

Staff member
Should have Titans & Cowboys wallpapers up tonight. :cool:

Timmah

Staff member
dragons-wp09.jpg

rabbitohs-wp09.jpg

roosters-wp09.jpg

tigers-wp09.jpg

To apply any of the above as your desktop wallpaper, simply right click the image and select "Set as Background"

Vossy

Bench
is it possible to get this one changed, due to the fact one is out injured for the rest of the season and wont be around next year (kearney) and one just got the sack (seymour)

any chance you could change it to Ferguson and Tupou

please and thanks