What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners banners wallpapers wallpapers wooo wooo

IanG

Coach
Also could we have a general Grand Final Day banner for those of us not getting on any bandwagon.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've spent many an hour going through the draws and squads for each club. These are as up to date as possible. I'll start with the first four now. Next four this arvo, third four tonight, last four around midnightish :)

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR YOUR TEAM'S WALLPAPER
Wallpaper size is 1280 x 800, which fits most standard laptops. If you want a specific size, PM and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Wallpaper size is 1280 x 800, which fits most standard laptops. If you want a specific size, PM and I'll see what I can do.

GSTA

Juniors
Hello, I am sorry for my ignorance as i am new to this forum (any forum for that matter) but are you please able to help me.

I am hoping someone can advise me if there are any Melbourne Storm 1999, 2007 &/or 2009 Premiers Wallpapers.

I thank you all in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Glenn Forrest.

GSTA

Juniors
Thanks Timmah,

I did see that one but it is a shocker. It cuts half the players out and Billy's eyes are closed. I noticed you have made a lot yourself and i was hoping you may have made one.

Cheers mate,

Glenn.

Timmah

Staff member
Haven't made one as yet but I'm happy to take requests.

In my signature below there is a link to the wet canvas, you can head over there and make a request if you desire ;-)

Timmah

Staff member

Timmah

Staff member

Timmah

Staff member
Cheers mate. I'll look at it overnight/tomorrow.

Any other obvious player misses guys, let me know.

Hanbury and Galea are not with the Tigers next year

Fulton will be back, if you want 30 on there still I'd leave it for a few days until Lote's situation is sorted because if he signs then you'd replace Hanbury and Galea with Fulton and Lote

Timmah

Staff member
Fitzhenry and Fulton are there, just not in alpha order :oops:

I'll get rid of the others today.

Latest posts