What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banners banners wallpapers wallpapers wooo wooo

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Those wallpapers have been updated in The Wet Canvas for those interested, venues and whatnot being updated.

Timmah

Staff member
OK, major update of the wallpapers with the finalised venues for 2010 and dates/times for Rounds 1-5. Here we go:

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR YOUR TEAM'S WALLPAPER
Wallpaper size is 1280 x 800, which fits most standard laptops. If you want a specific size, PM and I'll see what I can do.

Timmah

Staff member
Wallpaper size is 1280 x 800, which fits most standard laptops. If you want a specific size, PM and I'll see what I can do.

Timmah

Staff member

Timmah

Staff member

Liam

Juniors
Think you can take Wicks out of Knights one, given he's terminated his own contract.

bfoord

Juniors
Just a couple of things about the Broncos draw wallpaper.

1. Clinton isn't with us next year
2. NRL.com says the round 15 Bulldogs vrs Titans match is played at ANZ an not as a double header at Suncorp

Timmah

Staff member
So should I believe the Bulldogs website which specifically stated it (along with a number of other sources which all state the same), or NRL.com, which up until last week had all of the Rabbitohs' home games listed at the SFS? :lol:

I wouldn't put it there if it wasn't already confirmed ;-)

bfoord

Juniors
So should I believe the Bulldogs website which specifically stated it (along with a number of other sources which all state the same), or NRL.com, which up until last week had all of the Rabbitohs' home games listed at the SFS? :lol:

I wouldn't put it there if it wasn't already confirmed ;-)

thats cool, man... after i saw it, i went to NRL.com to check because i am a Broncos season ticket holder and wanted to confirm if the double header was happening next year. i really enjoyed the double header this year though i didn't enjoy seeing the Bulldogs win :p or the Broncos lose for that matter

Timmah

Staff member
proper draw with venues is in the Game Day Spoilers for the record.

Timmah

Staff member
th_broncos-wp-stripes.jpg
th_broncos-wp-generic.jpg

Wallpapers for every club like the above ones are available in The Wet Canvas.

Click here to check them all out!

Timmah

Staff member
Avatars for your team, wear 'em!

To put them in your avatar, right click and either (Firefox) copy image location or (IE) properties and copy the image URL. Then click on User CP at the top of the forum page and look down the right side menu for "Edit Avatar". Paste the image URL into the "Option 1" box and save. Bobs your uncle!

bri-av10.jpg
can-av10.jpg

cby-av10.jpg
cro-av10.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
stg-av10.jpg
sou-av10.jpg

syd-av10.jpg
wst-av10.jpg

I will look to make Origin, Test and City v Country ones this weekend.

If anyone wants "alternate jersey" versions of these, let me know and I can knock them up :)