What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba the merkin

Fat Krion

Juniors
There is a team out there that doesn't have a fan base with a genius factor.
Packy, Barba leaving has made me soooo happy.

The dogs fans were in denial for so long about this matter, threads started about this matter were attacked for being trolls.

Look who is laughing now !!!

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Seriously, I don't think Dogs fans have much to worry about. I think youse will pick up Evander Cummins and Des will turn him into an above-average NRL fullback - that ones gonna hurt me.

I know we got Duges, but damn I wanted to watch that kid grow at Saints.

Same as if Cam King goes to Parramatta (but that one won't hurt as much because he'll be going to an equally shit coach as Price).

Remember, Des got the best out of Barba - I have my doubts that Hook can.

Fire

First Grade
Des does get the best out of everyone (except T.Williams). He's on par with Bellamy for that .

Agreed mate. If Doust is as smart as he would like everyone to think he is, I hope he goes as hard for Des when he is off contract (much like he did this pre-season going after Bellamy).

GONZO72

Juniors
A warm feeling of joy fills my heart knowing this dic*head is screwing over the Dogs.

Oh sweet kharma for the mercenary club of the league.

That warm feeling is being felt by 95% of rugby league supporters.

Dogs supporters are quite nasty when one of their players leaves their club, very nasty.

Players like Anasta, Mason, SBW , and now Barba have been treated disgracefully by irate dogs fans. These players gave their heart and soul to the dogs, and moved on to better themselves. They wanted out from the club, and they have bettered themselves as a result.

What Barba did last night was a real lack of respect to the Bulldogs. As many people have pointed out, you reap what you sow.

Karma is also a bitch

Grapple

Bench
I'm probably the most disappointed about the fact i'll have to change my avatar. :(

He's a genuine exciting player but does seem like a bit of a dick since this whole thing has happened. And he at the very least owes us some decent form this year, he's done bugger all for what games he's played. So, if they grant him a release on compassionate grounds, then i'm hoping he explodes in the finals.

p.s. What's his brother doing at Parra these days ?! ;-)

Card Shark

Immortal
Agreed mate. If Doust is as smart as he would like everyone to think he is, I hope he goes as hard for Des when he is off contract (much like he did this pre-season going after Bellamy).

Bellamy said on the footy show last night that he'll give coaching up in 3 years after his current deal expires.

Probably because the big 3 will be ready for retirement.

Fire

First Grade
Bellamy said on the footy show last night that he'll give coaching up in 3 years after his current deal expires.

Probably because the big 3 will be ready for retirement.

Yeah saw that. Kind of a hollow feeling, I really wanted to see what he could do after the Big 3.

But he said he still wants to be involved in footy - probably go into TV. Good pay with 10 times less stress.

56 years old too, f**k he looks alright for his age.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah saw that. Kind of a hollow feeling, I really wanted to see what he could do after the Big 3.

But he said he still wants to be involved in footy - probably go into TV. Good pay with 10 times less stress.

Maybe it is all the alleged supplements he gets off Hirdy. Keeps his tan up and weight under control.:D

magpie4ever

First Grade
Now, now Magpie - Melbourne of course only get "how to jump high" tactics off all the AFL teams down there...

Only suggesting a bit of vanity swapping between two club coaches from rival codes - zero, absolute zero of anything else.;-)

Noa

First Grade
Apart from the commercial aspect of Barba wouldnt worry too much if I was the dogs.

Of the important positions fb seems to be the easiest to replace.

Bulldog Force

Referee

Not much if Origin is anything to go by...

footy75

Bench
if his teammates didn't already not like him they do now

hopefully it will fire them up ...f**k u barba we can smash it without you

Mick111

Juniors
That warm feeling is being felt by 95% of rugby league supporters.

Dogs supporters are quite nasty when one of their players leaves their club, very nasty.

Players like Anasta, Mason, SBW , and now Barba have been treated disgracefully by irate dogs fans. These players gave their heart and soul to the dogs, and moved on to better themselves. They wanted out from the club, and they have bettered themselves as a result.

What Barba did last night was a real lack of respect to the Bulldogs. As many people have pointed out, you reap what you sow.

Karma is also a bitch

Majority of fans have very little issue when players leave in the right manner. No problems with Anasta, Price, O'mealy etc They all left in a respectful manner at the conclusion of thier contracts.

Passionate fans have issues (rightly so) when players get on a plane in the middle of the night when contracted or leave because they cant box. Just flick the"bulldog Hatred" glasses of for a bit and im sure you can see the logic

Bulldog Force

Referee
Majority of fans have very little issue when players leave in the right manner. No problems with Anasta, Price, O'mealy etc They all left in a respectful manner at the conclusion of thier contracts.

Passionate fans have issues (rightly so) when players get on a plane in the middle of the night when contracted or leave because they cant box. Just flick the"bulldog Hatred" glasses of for a bit and im sure you can see the logic
:clap: <-- well said

Latest posts