What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba to Broncos

How are we even when Hannant was "homesick" too?

It's reported he is getting the same amount, plus Canterbury is getting some compensation money. Kinda bad for Barba if that is true because he won't get the wage increase he is entitled to (beyond 2014) but you can't have it all if you break a contract imo.

Thats good to hear, if he is really going for his family then I wish him well.

Spot On

Coach
It's reported he is getting the same amount, plus Canterbury is getting some compensation money. Kinda bad for Barba if that is true because he won't get the wage increase he is entitled to (beyond 2014) but you can't have it all if you break a contract imo.

Well I wouldn't be reporting he's getting twice as much. Not a good look for Barba or Brisbane. What's the current contract worth?

Packy

Bench
Did Eastwood break contract to leave Brisbane?

Ahh well similar to when Braith left, it will be an easy face to hate. I hope he enjoys playing under supercoach Griffin.

Spot On

Coach

Well I wouldn't be announcing he's getting twice as much. Not a good look for Barba or Brisbane. What's the current contract worth?

t-ba

Post Whore
Can't see it happening. I think dogs have left it a tad late to make a play for Izzy with releasing barba now. Izzy has stated he wants to stay at union.

If the Dogs offer him the same money and a $20 gift certificate to the Body shop he'd take their offer. Mercenary...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm thinking the Dogs won't get Folau.

They'll get Ferguson and the deck will be shuffled so Morris can play Fullback permanently.

Abz

Juniors
Bulldog fans are pathetic. When Barba was winning matches on his own last year, he was the messiah.
He was their pin up boy. Rather than wish him well, fwits like bullfrog farce turn on him. Short pathetic memories.
The Barba move to Brisbane is a difficult one. Dogs fans are entitled to be upset at losing a class player, but it's the toxic environment at the bulldogs that has seen Barba leave. Simply, it's a garbage club in turmoil.
In fighting, scandal after scandal, crowd issues.....it's never ending. Season 2013 has been a disaster, and Barba wants to play at a stable club, with class players on and off the field.
Players are avoiding Canterbury, because they know its a bad career move. The dogs are a disgrace.
Where do you get your infomation from? Barba left because his partner and kids are in queensland, what is this toxic environment thing you're on about?
In fighting... where? Who's fighting with who? First I've heard of this.
Scandal after scandal? After, please tell me what scandals?
Crowd issues? I haven't heard of any in a long time, in fact I can't remember the last time. Please tell us?

ceagle

Bench
Who is there for the Doggies to sign? Falou staying in union, Tomkins staying at Wigan. Are they gonna go for Fergo? Do they believe Morris can make the switch to number 1 and be effective?

ouwet

Bench
Now we're even for Greg Eastwood.

Did he not sign with Leeds but couldn't go because of a fine and visa problems etc... Bulldogs was his last option, then he went to England for a year and came back!

Good luck to Ben Barba...

Latest posts