What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barcelona FC Ventila el Hilo

hybrid_tiger

Coach
That's not the reason for anything.

There are serious issues at coaching, board level and player instability.

and to think i remember thinking 3 years ago that barca had so much team harmony and pride in the jersey, godamn thats faded so fast!

Abz

Juniors
Hopefully (with a new coach next season) we can re-charge and as we usually do, rise again :) BRING ON 08/09.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think its about that time of the year for everyone

I'm just looking forward to next season myself even tho there is still one game to go in the EPL and two in Serie A

Abz

Juniors
I dont do gibberish

translation please ?
Sure thing ;-)

The club hangs a poster Valdes transferable
J.M.R. Madrid Batacazos the final stretch of the season will bring unintended consequences. What was not discussed until very recently is going on in-depth review. The most obvious case is that of Victor Valdes unchallenged under the sticks of Barcelona in the last four years that has ceased to be because of the crisis club. Those responsible for the plot sports have decided that the goal of Hospitalet is not an indispensable pillar for the reconstruction of the team that will face Pep Guardiola and have deciced put on the market. Until now, nor heard any outside interest in him, but now things have changed. Radical.

Recent actions have harmed ostensibly Valdes. It is estimated that given his age (26 years) can leave in the transfer coffers a lot, and only if it reaches an attractive offer will accept the transfer. However, nothing to seek another goalkeeper to complete template as in the case of Celtic Pinto. The club has decided to probe the market for a goalkeeper of guarantees that it can assume the title next season. In the event that failed bids by Victor would stay juicy, but his position would not be the'1 'undisputed team. The name of Diego Lopez was already on the table and given their exceptional season would not be surprising that an attempt was made by the galician.

Abz

Juniors
Another game that perfectly sums up our season:

cantpw3.jpg

weasel

First Grade
No, Sevilla can finish on level points, but Barcelona have the edge head to head, 2-1 at home, 1-1 away. The lowest you can finish is 4th.

weasel

First Grade
Ftr, you also have the head to head edge on Atletico (currently level on points), 3-0 home, 2-4 away. Atletico also have head to head on Sevilla, 4-3 home, 2-1 away. If all three teams finish on 64 points then I think it's based on a mini table, going off each team's results against the other two, so:

Atletico - 9
Barcelona - 7
Sevilla - 1

Abz

Juniors
If we lose Ronnie (which looks likely) who would you guys want to replace him at Barca? An experienced striker? I'd go for Kuranyi.

Abz

Juniors
Kevin Kuranyi is rubbish
He's got the experience though. Someone we can turn into a real star, make them reach their potential. Brazilian-born German striker. Pretty tall too (190cm), scored 19 goals from 46 appearances for Germany, and he also helped Schalke 04 reach the last 8 of the Champions League. Can't hurt to try him I suppose. He's contract until 2010 though.

weasel

First Grade
Barcelona should sell Ronaldinho, because he's obviously a disruptive influence, and Eto'o and Deco because they don't seem to be that happy at the club anymore, and Deco at least is surplus to requirements. And they shouldn't simply go out and replace them with more big name signings. A few new additions wouldn't hurt them, particularly in defence which they still haven't been able to get truly sorted, and it looks like they'll be doing that. There's been talk of them targetting the likes of Villa and Berbatov, and perhaps one expensive purchase can be justified, and they'll probably need a new forward anyway.

They should focus on building their future around Messi (obviously), Krkic and Iniesta.

fish eel

Immortal
He's got the experience though. Someone we can turn into a real star, make them reach their potential. Brazilian-born German striker. Pretty tall too (190cm), scored 19 goals from 46 appearances for Germany, and he also helped Schalke 04 reach the last 8 of the Champions League. Can't hurt to try him I suppose. He's contract until 2010 though.

I know Kevin Kuranyi and he is rubbish and not Barca material.

Very hot and cold.

If you want a striker from Germany - Mario Gomez.

Latest posts