What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett, Kimmorley, Cronk, Orford, Sherwin, Mullen?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As if Lockyer would want the shame and disgrace of putting on the blue and yellow rag you call your jersey to round out his career. Get a grip.

Oh please, if someone offered him 150 k more then what he's getting he'd take it, money talks, it's not like suncorp stadium is f**king anfield or the jersey is a green jacket, petro left because of thee money, same could happen with anyone.

The problem with parramatta over the years is our lack of forsight, our big signings are like bollywood signings, we need to aim high, not at meh level. Look st Canterbury they make things happen, why can't we?

Time to be more proactive, Brett kimorley? Give me a f**king break

forward pass

Coach
Anyone else think Ando would really be regretting his decision to let Finch go.

Gets rid of a competent halfback, and is now scouring the world trying to find one to replace him.

Finch is no superstar, but if he is not better than Morts, Robson, Orford, Long, Sherwin and Kimmorley then I will eat my hat (if I was wearing one).

strider

Post Whore
finch did as much harm as good in our team .... he's a decent player, but he's no more what we need than mortimer or robson

Gronk

Staff member
Oh please, if someone offered him 150 k more then what he's getting he'd take it, money talks, it's not like suncorp stadium is f**king anfield or the jersey is a green jacket, petro left because of thee money, same could happen with anyone.

The problem with parramatta over the years is our lack of forsight, our big signings are like bollywood signings, we need to aim high, not at meh level. Look st Canterbury they make things happen, why can't we?

Time to be more proactive, Brett kimorley? Give me a f**king break

Petro left because the Broncos did not make him an offer. I know that for an fact because I was at a party and his [can't say on a public forum] told me.

strider

Post Whore
Petro left because the Broncos did not make him an offer. I know that for an fact because I was at a party and his [can't say on a public forum] told me.
yeah i thought it was general knowledge that the broncos just didn't really wanna pay the tyype of money it'd take to keep him cos he was getting on ..... but turns out he's one of those guys who can keep being effective as he gets on .... damn I wish we had of had some chance of getting him - he is the best front row leaders in he nrl

88.Knights

Juniors
hahaha, on mullen you'll never get him and never should. really hope ya pick up sherwin on a multi year deal that would be hilarious!!!

Delboy

First Grade
Funny when the Knights plonkers make statements like that, if you ever go to their board, it is filled with let's chase Mateo or Horo or etc etc.

They and all of us shouldn't be so precious, after all it is about what the fans are thinking

SDM

First Grade
Funny when the Knights plonkers make statements like that, if you ever go to their board, it is filled with let's chase Mateo or Horo or etc etc.

They and all of us shouldn't be so precious, after all it is about what the fans are thinking

I find it funny when you discuss a player from another team, you always get the obligatory moron who laughingly dismisses your chances. I remember wuite a few saying it about Poore.

Brenno75

Juniors
I find it funny when you discuss a player from another team, you always get the obligatory moron who laughingly dismisses your chances. I remember wuite a few saying it about Poore.

Haha yes! And they all laughed at how crap he was playing for us! They would him right now. They haven't ja much go forward te last couple of weeks

TheParraboy

Staff member
Haha yes! And they all laughed at how crap he was playing for us! They would him right now. They haven't ja much go forward te last couple of weeks

To be fair, Weyman is back this week for them after being out for 3-4 weeks. They also lost Dan Hunt 6-8 weeks back. What would happen if we lost 2 of our main go forward props? Hold that thought :oops:

gUt

Coach
To be fair, Weyman is back this week for them after being out for 3-4 weeks. They also lost Dan Hunt 6-8 weeks back. What would happen if we lost 2 of our main go forward props? Hold that thought :oops:

Just bring Michael Vella back for a last hurrah.

gUt

Coach
The story I heard (don't know if it's true) was that Petero was promised a healthy pay rise when Webcke retired but the club reneged.

Latest posts