What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry Dick's 2007 Predicitions (Courier Mail)

simon says said:
Oh well........at least I can say i've seem my team win the comp.:D

It has been sooo long since the Raiders won it,Im assuming thats why yer all so cranky.......:crazy:

Was 94 the last time????U blokes must have been about 5 years old......wow that must hurt,and with no comps in the likely future.........gee that cupboards looking bare.

:lol: :lol:

Check my sig....:lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
2006 NSW SOO halfback, the same player Canberra fans cried over along with Joel Monoghan when he left.

You embarrass yourself when you try to pass yourself off as all-knowledgable about issues you know f**k all about. SOO halfback by default only, may I remind you. Cried about losing?

Think of it this way. Your coach, rightly or wrongly (in this case wrongly, but that's another story) thinks a kid has talent. He speaks to said kid, finds out that he plans to stay in the club's colours for a long time, and starts to build a team around him, letting go some talented players to keep said kid. Said kid then announces, at 12:01am on July 1st (in anti-tampering days) that he is going to play for another team. He has strung along club management the whole time, and wrecked a whole heap of planning for the future in the process. Said kid then, when he arrives at his new team, goes out of his way to degrade and insult his former club and their fans via the media.

Cried over? More like hated with every inch of our being. Well, that's speaking for myself anyway.

As for Monaghan, much the same thing. Strung management along, kept telling the fans all he wanted to do was stay, then signs with another club and proceeds to put in the most half-arsed performances you have ever seen from a player who you know can produce so much more. Said player's stringing along of management sees too club favourites in Luke Davico and Ruben Wiki sign deals elsewhere.

So how about you educate yourself before opening your mouth, fool.

Hagan has won a premiership, would've probably gone close also in 2002 & 03 if Johns didn't injured at cruical times...like the semi itself, 2004 & 2005 they were descimtated by injury

And of course, Knights fans were so sad that he left. Let's face it, Steady Eddy could have won the comp in 2001 with the squad the Knights had and the way your boys folded quicker than Sadie on laundry day. From reading the opinion of many Knights fans, Hagan then proceeded to ruin the squad rather than build upon Warren Ryan's good work.

As for Finch, that bad he got selected for SOO and got MOM, also voted by Roosters fans as the best player last year, Raider your making it too easy for me;-)

By default. A case of all fall down.

Oh and voted by Roosters fans as the best player last year? Bahahahaahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! The FOFF ring any bells?

What a ridiculous post from someone with absolutely no idea.

Stranger

Coach
And of course, Knights fans were so sad that he left. Let's face it, Steady Eddy could have won the comp in 2001 with the squad the Knights had and the way your boys folded quicker than Sadie on laundry day. From reading the opinion of many Knights fans, Hagan then proceeded to ruin the squad rather than build upon Warren Ryan's good work.
Holy sh*t, Finally somebody other than knights fans get it right. 2001 - Woks premiership no matter how its stated.
Look at the facts Ron, you bought a dud coach. A nuffy if you will, regardless of how the knights bought, its irrelevant. Parra bought a dud.

You know those star's that you enjoyed signing? The Tahu's, the Piggy's?

Say goodbye and welcome the Reynoldson's and the Lowries....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
skeepe said:
You embarrass yourself when you try to pass yourself off as all-knowledgable about issues you know f**k all about. SOO halfback by default only, may I remind you. Cried about losing?

Oh dear you're a silly boy. Default yes, still selected and MOM, stick that up your arse.

Think of it this way. Your coach, rightly or wrongly (in this case wrongly, but that's another story) thinks a kid has talent. He speaks to said kid, finds out that he plans to stay in the club's colours for a long time, and starts to build a team around him, letting go some talented players to keep said kid. Said kid then announces, at 12:01am on July 1st (in anti-tampering days) that he is going to play for another team. He has strung along club management the whole time, and wrecked a whole heap of planning for the future in the process. Said kid then, when he arrives at his new team, goes out of his way to degrade and insult his former club and their fans via the media.

knew it, the truth comes out, Canberra fans are still upset about him leaving lol

Cried over? More like hated with every inch of our being. Well, that's speaking for myself anyway.

I would too if a Rookie of the year left my club for greener pastures.

As for Monaghan, much the same thing. Strung management along, kept telling the fans all he wanted to do was stay, then signs with another club and proceeds to put in the most half-arsed performances you have ever seen from a player who you know can produce so much more. Said player's stringing along of management sees too club favourites in Luke Davico and Ruben Wiki sign deals elsewhere.

Yeah..........

So how about you educate yourself before opening your mouth, fool.

Skeepe, i think your the one that needs it more then anyone:lol: Anyone that thinks Alan Tongue is better then Hindmarsh either needs to take up another sport or given a lethal injection lol

And of course, Knights fans were so sad that he left. Let's face it, Steady Eddy could have won the comp in 2001 with the squad the Knights had and the way your boys folded quicker than Sadie on laundry day.

Oh my god, just when i thought it couldn't get any worse.

Skeepe, Brisbane, Parramatta, Cantebury, St George all could've won the comp in2001, but the bottom line is one team won it and it was Newcastle. Newcastle fans wanked like no other over Hagan untill 2005 when injuries destroyed there team, then they didn;t balme the results on injuries, they blamed it on Hagan, look at Hagans results with a fit A Johns, now go and look at Brisbanes with a fit Lockyer...what does that tell you?

From reading the opinion of many Knights fans, Hagan then proceeded to ruin the squad rather than build upon Warren Ryan's good work.

The opinions of Knights fans:lol: yeah that has credentials.

You really are f**ked in the head

By default. A case of all fall down.

Oh and voted by Roosters fans as the best player last year? Bahahahaahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! The FOFF ring any bells?

Still bitter about loosing him? oh no that's right you have Howell, Lomu bahahahahaha

What a ridiculous post from someone with absolutely no idea.

Skeepe, you just made yourself out to be a f**king idiot more then i thougth was possible. For a alledged Canberra and League fan you really have no idea, i mean lets face it, anyone that thinks Tongue is better then Hindmarsh deserves to shot, anyone that thinks Lomu & Howell are great players deserves to be sent to the Westbank.

Now run along you dildo, i cannot wait to your next reply.

:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stranger said:
Holy sh*t, Finally somebody other than knights fans get it right. 2001 - Woks premiership no matter how its stated.
Look at the facts Ron, you bought a dud coach. A nuffy if you will, regardless of how the knights bought, its irrelevant. Parra bought a dud.

You know those star's that you enjoyed signing? The Tahu's, the Piggy's?

Say goodbye and welcome the Reynoldson's and the Lowries....

Wok was sent home by the Knights fans, remember 2000? brillant stuff by the wok lol

The facts do speak for themselves, how many years under Hagan did Johns play a full season including finals? 1 or 2? one of those ws 2001. What happened in 2002 & 03 injured in semi's games, we all know hwat happens when a team looses there play maker eg Lockyer. 2004 & 05 how many games did Johns play? and how many injuries di they have?

you guys were one game of a GF this year remember, with a crap side

See those players like A Johns? enjoy the likes of Ben Kusto, Corey Pearson at halfback, Chris Muckett, Shane Muspratt, Matt Petersen etc

Stranger

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Wok was sent home by the Knights fans, remember 2000? brillant stuff by the wok lol

The facts do speak for themselves, how many years under Hagan did Johns play a full season including finals? 1 or 2? one of those ws 2001. What happened in 2002 & 03 injured in semi's games, we all know hwat happens when a team looses there play maker eg Lockyer. 2004 & 05 how many games did Johns play? and how many injuries di they have?

you guys were one game of a GF this year remember, with a crap side

See those players like A Johns? enjoy the likes of Ben Kusto, Corey Pearson at halfback, Chris Muckett, Shane Muspratt, Matt Petersen etc

Matt peterson is head and shoulders about Lowrie. Tanner is possibly the luckiest player besides craig smith to ever play in First Grade NRL. I would give both arms and legs for the Wok to coach the knights team. In 2002 and 03 we had the teams. What happened in 2004-2005-2006 with our team roster?
We lost Kennedy, Parsons, O'Davis, Tahu, Giddley, Adam Macdougall when he was going great guns. And bought who? Kirk Reynoldson on a 250k contract.
And as a matter of fact in 2001 Johns missed 6 games in which we STRUGGLED to beat the cowboys and souths, both the sh*ttest 2 teams in the comp at that stage. We had an awsome team in 2001 even minus Johns. Truth is he did nothing when Johns was out. We had Sean Rudder at half back remember that? Corey Pearson could have been a god send.

Originally Posted by Ron Jeremy
The opinions of Knights fans:lol: yeah that has credentials.

You really are f**ked in the head
The signs of a desperate arguement right there. Whats next? A mates mate told you hagan is a super coach?

Raider_69

Post Whore
RJ, talk finchy up all you like
we did it and regret it, we even gave the heads up to chook fans... they ignored us and now regret it... you know as well as raiders fans and rooster fans that brett finch is a dud

Ive said it since i can remember, but no team will EVER win a GF with Brett Finch in the halves.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Raider_69 said:
RJ, talk finchy up all you like
we did it and regret it, we even gave the heads up to chook fans... they ignored us and now regret it... you know as well as raiders fans and rooster fans that brett finch is a dud

Ive said it since i can remember, but no team will EVER win a GF with Brett Finch in the halves.

Can I put this quote in my sig Raider69. I like it.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
he has got to be a tosser ,raiders last once again
last year i was on another name and i gave the raiders 100/1 to make spoon ,well those few that you know who you are didnt pay up. I have made bets with freinds for the last 6years that we wont come last and i keep on making cash
Dream Dream Dream,,,,,its the only way the raiders will be spooners
Manly wont even make the 8
roosters wont make the 8
and the cowboys if thurston and J Smith work well will be minor premiers

skeepe

Immortal
Raiding Dazz said:
he has got to be a tosser ,raiders last once again
last year i was on another name and i gave the raiders 100/1 to make spoon ,well those few that you know who you are didnt pay up. I have made bets with freinds for the last 6years that we wont come last and i keep on making cash
Dream Dream Dream,,,,,its the only way the raiders will be spooners

Agree wholeheartedly.

Manly wont even make the 8
roosters wont make the 8
and the cowboys if thurston and J Smith work well will be minor premiers

Disagree on Manly and the Cowboys. Roosters will come close to the wooden spoon, battling it out with the Sharks, Panthers, Tigers and Dragons.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
i still think that manly will become lower in the table as jamie lyon is another chris walker and for the roosters panthers sharks and titans i reckon they will get the spoon
as long as souths improve in which they really should do this year

Latest posts