What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry Dick's 2007 Predicitions (Courier Mail)

simon says said:
This thread was making sense till ol Skeepesan started raving on about the Raiders depth this year.......no thread can exist without some Raider fan bleating about his side.

But you blokes are amusing.........so thanks for giving me plenty of laughs.

What I find even more amusing was the shiela I saw you out with a few weeks ago, the bulldogs fan that told you the tigers suck?? :lol: :lol:

I love it how guys like ron jeremy are ripping into the raiders side, its going to make revenge all the more sweet.

Carney/Dobson > Finch/Smith
Carney/Dobson > Marshall/Morris (although if it was still prince.......)

These are the two games im looking forward too the most this year, all 3 teams have lost a bit of experience, with relatively young teams.

As for us finishing last, isnt this the same old bullsh*t story, the media and opposition fans (most of) tip us to finish last and we make the finals or go close?

See you at the end of the season.

legend

Coach
Apart from Skeepe, which other Raiders fan has made a prediction about us finishing in the top four? I believe we will go close to the top eight and probably drop a few close ones but we aren't a shoe in for the spoon like everyone thinks.

The problem is unflusable turds like Simon and Ron never come back for their piece of humble pie.

I can assure you if we win both games against the Eels and Tigers, this place will be drowned out with Raiders fans serving it up to dickheads like Simon and Ron.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legend said:
Apart from Skeepe, which other Raiders fan has made a prediction about us finishing in the top four? I believe we will go close to the top eight and probably drop a few close ones but we aren't a shoe in for the spoon like everyone thinks.

The problem is unflusable turds like Simon and Ron never come back for their piece of humble pie.

I can assure you if we win both games against the Eels and Tigers, this place will be drowned out with Raiders fans serving it up to dickheads like Simon and Ron.

Yeah thanks Legend for getting personal

Raider Azz

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Yeah thanks Legend for getting personal
legend certainley wasn't the one who made it personal.

im going to leave it at that now, and let our team this year do the talking.

simon says

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
What I find even more amusing was the shiela I saw you out with a few weeks ago

What........she was a hottie.:crazy:

And who is this Dobson bloke.........lemme guess,some PL nuffie who kicked a lot of goals last year......:lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
im going to leave it at that now, and let our team this year do the talking.

And like Skeepe says,with seasoned stars like Withers,Lomu,Howell and Bickerstaff lining up fot the mighty Raiders im sure opposition fans are shaking in their boots at the thuoght of playing the Raiders.........

Bwahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhh:lol: :lol: :lol:

HevyDevy

Coach
It's amazing how everyone thinks their team is going to win the comp this year.

I'm a Parra fan but I know we're not going to win it. We MAY scrape into the eight on the basis that there are a lot of crap teams around this year.

Nowhere near as open as last season.

Raider Azz

Bench
simon says said:
And like Skeepe says,with seasoned stars like Withers,Lomu,Howell and Bickerstaff lining up fot the mighty Raiders im sure opposition fans are shaking in their boots at the thuoght of playing the Raiders.........

Bwahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhh:lol: :lol: :lol:
well they'll certainley go better than your star props "hard man" o'hara and todd payten (both raiders rejects) oh, and who could forget your star half back........................ john morris.

:lol:

and if benji goes down, who have you got to replace him? daniel fitzhenry! :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
HevyDevy said:
It's amazing how everyone thinks their team is going to win the comp this year.

I'm a Parra fan but I know we're not going to win it. We MAY scrape into the eight on the basis that there are a lot of crap teams around this year.

Nowhere near as open as last season.
i certainley don't think we will we the comp this year, there's way to much uncertainity on how a few of our players will go. i do know we have far too much talent in our squad to win the spoon though, like most have us tipped for.

simon says

First Grade
legend said:

2 points......firstly.....i can assure you,i am FLUSABLE.......:lol: :lol:

Secondly......the only time u see Raider fans on here is at origin time,crying their eyes out cos one of their nuffies didnt get picked.

Cheers.

skeepe

Immortal
The only time you see Tigers fans on here is after a golden point loss, crying that it's all the referee's fault.

skeepe

Immortal
It's as equally ridiculous as your statement.

Don't focus on my comments, I'm far from a reasonable poster when discussing my team. Focus on the comments of legend, Azz etc if you want to know what Raiders fans really think of their team this year.

Oh and for Ron, Hindmarsh isn't anywhere near Tongue's class. Tongue is the best second rower in the country, bar none.

simon says said:
What........she was a hottie.:crazy:

And who is this Dobson bloke.........lemme guess,some PL nuffie who kicked a lot of goals last year......:lol: :lol:

Michael Dobson was one of the sole reasons Wigan didn't get relegated from the UK Super League

Witch Doctor

Juniors
The Raiders will once again prove to us that all of these so called 'RL Experts' are just poor misguided creatures with NFI.

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Tongue is just a 3" shorter version of David Stagg and you dont see Broncos fans go on about him.

Are you serious??? :lol: Mate, Broncos fans on here & even that I know personally down here in Sydney go on about this bloke in such a lovey-dovey over-the-top fashion that I'm surprised David Stagg doesn't run onto the field dripping white each week as he's covered in so much sticky Bronco fan sper......[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

melon....

Coach
B.A. Baracus said:
Manly 3rd? No. Though they will make the semis.

Roosters 8th? Noooonononono! They won't make the semis....again.

And if Johns stays fit - the Knights should finish higher than 11th.

Other than that it all looks pretty reasonable to me.
Gooood....gooood.....its starting again. Lulling fools into a false sense of security.

Ghoulies

Bench
Dog-E said:
Are you serious??? :lol: Mate, Broncos fans on here & even that I know personally down here in Sydney go on about this bloke in such a ovey-dovey over-the-top fashion that I'm surprised David Stagg doesn't run onto the field dripping white each week as he's covered in so much sticky Bronco fan sper......[TRANSMISSION ENDS]
Care to prove it?

legend

Coach
melon.... said:
Gooood....gooood.....its starting again. Lulling fools into a false sense of security.

It worked a treat out Bondi way the last two seasons.:crazy:

Sugar

Bench
skeepe said:
It's as equally ridiculous as your statement.

Don't focus on my comments, I'm far from a reasonable poster when discussing my team. Focus on the comments of legend, Azz etc if you want to know what Raiders fans really think of their team this year.

Oh and for Ron, Hindmarsh isn't anywhere near Tongue's class. Tongue is the best second rower in the country, bar none.
Very funny skeepe

Latest posts