What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barry Dick's 2007 Predicitions (Courier Mail)

Mr Saab

Referee
B.A. Baracus said:
Are you serious??? :lol: Mate, Broncos fans on here & even that I know personally down here in Sydney go on about this bloke in such a lovey-dovey over-the-top fashion that I'm surprised David Stagg doesn't run onto the field dripping white each week as he's covered in so much sticky Bronco fan sper

On here? Prove it then? You have been here 5 minutes and know one from the Broncos on LU has gone on about Stagg.
Perhaps the people that you know that go on about him are love sick girls.
But the true fan of the Broncos know he is a toiler who offers alot to the club (Tony Grimaldo style) but is not an elite 1st grader.

Mr Saab

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Ahh ok, but itd different when people go on about David Stagg?

If they wont to go on about him, i cant stop that...but they will be embarrising themselves..much like how the majority of Raiders fans go on like he is the 2nd coming of Brad Clyde.
Remember Stagg in Origin one 2006? See the "impact" he made.....well that whats Tongue would be like in Origin, only twice as bad.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider Azz said:
legend certainley wasn't the one who made it personal.

im going to leave it at that now, and let our team this year do the talking.

Did you hear me calling him names because i disagreed with his opinion?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
skeepe said:
It's as equally ridiculous as your statement.

Don't focus on my comments, I'm far from a reasonable poster when discussing my team. Focus on the comments of legend, Azz etc if you want to know what Raiders fans really think of their team this year.

Oh and for Ron, Hindmarsh isn't anywhere near Tongue's class. Tongue is the best second rower in the country, bar none.

:lol: Yeah that's is why he isn't even considered as a buffer for the NSW & Australia teams:lol:

Looking forward to SOO time when the teams are announced :lol: they probably wouldn't even know who he is lol

Alan Tongue is that great that if he came of contract the only club that would sign him would be Canberra because atleast 15 other clubs no that there is more to a player then a 3rd man tackler, and basically cause he's a soft forward.

My spoof has more venom in it then Tongues tackles.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mr Saab said:
If they wont to go on about him, i cant stop that...but they will be embarrising themselves..much like how the majority of Raiders fans go on like he is the 2nd coming of Brad Clyde.
Remember Stagg in Origin one 2006? See the "impact" he made.....well that whats Tongue would be like in Origin, only twice as bad.

Yeah he'd make an impact alright, on the SOO selectors.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Witch Doctor said:
The Raiders will once again prove to us that all of these so called 'RL Experts' are just poor misguided creatures with NFI.

Yeah they were succesful last year weren't they:roll:

Go back to your Merlin books

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HevyDevy said:
It's amazing how everyone thinks their team is going to win the comp this year.

I'm a Parra fan but I know we're not going to win it. We MAY scrape into the eight on the basis that there are a lot of crap teams around this year.

Nowhere near as open as last season.

Well last time i was this confident about my side was in 2001, just to see all these young blokes finally get a go will be great, particluary Mateo, Tai, Weller & Inu....and Green lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
simon says said:
Raider fans at origin time........'MWAAAAAAAAAAAAH,why didnt -----insert average Canberra players name here=======get in the squad.......its Sydney and QLD bias.............MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.......

Just had to laugh at this again :lol:

It's so true:lol: :lol:

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
melon.... said:
Gooood....gooood.....its starting again. Lulling fools into a false sense of security.

Potential problems in the halves. Definite problems in the front row. Question marks over Minichello's fitness.

Oh, and 2 names - Chris Anderson & Braith Anasta. 'Nuff said.

I'd say.....10th? Still an improvement over the past 2 seasons though! ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
And like Skeepe says,with seasoned stars like Withers,Lomu,Howell and Bickerstaff lining up fot the mighty Raiders im sure opposition fans are shaking in their boots at the thuoght of playing the Raiders.........

Bwahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhh:lol: :lol:

pipe down princess, your one benji shoulder charge away from spoonsville. And your back up half is John Morris ffs, the dude couldnt organise and direct his way out of a brown paper bag.
its amazing isnt it, with all these medical break throughs you hear about on the news, they still cant get a weakling a good shoulder eh? Good news is i hear shoulder pads are all rage in europe, benji can be hip and soft as all sh*te! :lol:

And as for you RJ, what on earth have you got to crow about, your mob's claim to fame for the past 25 years has been choking. And to add to that, your great ray of hope in 07 is none other the Brett Finch :lol: Deary me, you blokes have got less a chance of winning the GF then i have of winning lottery. But where theres life theres hope i guess, maybe hages know the Heimlich maneuver, cause lord knows he doesnt know f**k all else, particually about the game of rugby league... finch and hages side by side in blue and gold... DIABOLICAL! :lol:

Those in glass houses boys...

simon says

First Grade
Oh well........at least I can say i've seem my team win the comp.:D

It has been sooo long since the Raiders won it,Im assuming thats why yer all so cranky.......:crazy:

Was 94 the last time????U blokes must have been about 5 years old......wow that must hurt,and with no comps in the likely future.........gee that cupboards looking bare.

:lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Oh well........at least I can say i've seem my team win the comp.:D

It has been sooo long since the Raiders won it,Im assuming thats why yer all so cranky.......:crazy:

Was 94 the last time????U blokes must have been about 5 years old......wow that must hurt,and with no comps in the likely future.........gee that cupboards looking bare.

:lol: :lol:

The more things change the more they stay the same... simon does the old hop, skip and jump to avoid answering the issues he knows he has no come back for

lucablight

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
pipe down princess, your one benji shoulder charge away from spoonsville. And your back up half is John Morris ffs, the dude couldnt organise and direct his way out of a brown paper bag.
its amazing isnt it, with all these medical break throughs you hear about on the news, they still cant get a weakling a good shoulder eh? Good news is i hear shoulder pads are all rage in europe, benji can be hip and soft as all sh*te! :lol:

And as for you RJ, what on earth have you got to crow about, your mob's claim to fame for the past 25 years has been choking. And to add to that, your great ray of hope in 07 is none other the Brett Finch :lol: Deary me, you blokes have got less a chance of winning the GF then i have of winning lottery. But where theres life theres hope i guess, maybe hages know the Heimlich maneuver, cause lord knows he doesnt know f**k all else, particually about the game of rugby league... finch and hages side by side in blue and gold... DIABOLICAL! :lol:

What the hell is that all about?

Raider_69

Post Whore
lucablight said:
What the hell is that all about?

Simple sir.
Those in glass houses shouldnt thrown stones.
Frankly i dont think dudes who are pinning their seasons hopes on Benji's dodgey shoulder and brett finch respectively have much of a leg to stand on. (Or shoulder to cry on as it may be if (or rather when) benji breaks down again)

lucablight

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Simple sir.
Those in glass houses shouldnt thrown stones.
Frankly i dont think dudes who are pinning their seasons hopes on Benji's dodgey shoulder and brett finch respectively have much of a leg to stand on. (Or shoulder to cry on as it may be if (or rather when) benji breaks down again)

I don't believe they should be factors when it comes to them passing their judgment on Canberra because they are all independent of each other. Regardless of what team they support they are entitled to their opinion.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lucablight said:
I don't believe they should be factors when it comes to them passing their judgment on Canberra because they are all independent of each other. Regardless of what team they support they are entitled to their opinion.

Indeed, but perhaps they should focus on their own teams inadequacies instead of trying to attack a team with a much brighter future then their own respective teams. We have a long, illustrious history of proving the critics wrong for all right reasons, parra have a long illustrious history of proving the critics wrong for all the wrong reasons and the tigers are a flat out flash in the pan. Perhaps they prefer to try and belittle canberra as it takes their minds off their own clubs massive issues. But if they are to attack canberra, ill happily break it down for them. :)

Thats the sort of nice dude i am

lucablight

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Indeed, but perhaps they should focus on their own teams inadequacies instead of trying to attack a team with a much brighter future then their own respective teams. We have a long, illustrious history of proving the critics wrong for all right reasons, parra have a long illustrious history of proving the critics wrong for all the wrong reasons and the tigers are a flat out flash in the pan. Perhaps they prefer to try and belittle canberra as it takes their minds off their own clubs massive issues. But if they are to attack canberra, ill happily break it down for them. :)

Thats the sort of nice dude i am

The main point I'm trying to make is everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even the supporters of team that that gets the wooden spoon are entitled to bag other teams for being crap if they can justify it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Raider_69 said:
And as for you RJ, what on earth have you got to crow about, your mob's claim to fame for the past 25 years has been choking.

Yes they have, but whats that got to do with Canberra's or Parra's 2007 squads?

And to add to that, your great ray of hope in 07 is none other the Brett Finch :lol: Deary me, you blokes have got less a chance of winning the GF then i have of winning lottery.

2006 NSW SOO halfback, the same player Canberra fans cried over along with Joel Monoghan when he left.

But where theres life theres hope i guess, maybe hages know the Heimlich maneuver, cause lord knows he doesnt know f**k all else, particually about the game of rugby league... finch and hages side by side in blue and gold... DIABOLICAL! :lol:

Hagan has won a premiership, would've probably gone close also in 2002 & 03 if Johns didn't injured at cruical times...like the semi itself, 2004 & 2005 they were descimtated by injury

As for Finch, that bad he got selected for SOO and got MOM, also voted by Roosters fans as the best player last year, Raider your making it too easy for me;-)

obviously haven't recieved there first home buyers grant yet:lol:

Latest posts