What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bazza

yadamisha

Juniors
Major sponsor is a former board member. So not giving Barry too much credit for that one. It’s probably a minimal amount that the NRL would accept as a major jersey sponsorship. No figure talked about which normally means it’s nothing to boast about.

It was reported as a multi-million dollar deal over 2 years.

coolumsharkie

Referee
No egg on my face, self reporting is f**king stupid.. Could have easily covered lots of things up and saved the coach, and in the end there was nothing of note there to discover which is why I believe that this whole 2 year sponsorship deal and 350k cap reduction are too coincidental.

If Bazza leaves though, bad move again. The club needs stability right now not more upheaval.

Eion

First Grade
Confirmed GOORRNE!!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I think baz was woefully out of his depth. But the bloke didn’t appoint himself, so good luck to him.

We need to hear a lot from Dino until the vacant CEO (club and league) positions are filled. We can’t just have silence for months on this.

I want to see a statement from Dino real soon.

Chimp

Bench
We need someone who'll appeal to the NRL and the media, a bit of a sweetheart who'll get some goodwill from the kaaarnts.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We'll would be CEOs throw your hat in the ring, vacant position.

You do not need experience right?

Eion

First Grade
Realistically, had to go. There would be ongoing resentment from the backers of flanno and the directors that fell on their swords...as well as the remaining staff after bazza released all those staff.

But I hope and pray there has been a fierce recruitment drive underway and both ceo roles are replaced very soon.