What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bazza

He’s done the right thing.

Most people could see he was out of his depth.

Hopefully the board will now realise a job for the boys is not a good appointment.

Oh and Frenzy watch that frying pan, eggs are known to cause oil spits..

Last edited:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He’s done the right thing.

Most people could see he was out of his depth.

Hopefully the board will now realise a job for the boys is not a good appointment.

Oh and Frenzy watch that frying pan eggs are known to cause oil spits..

He has done the right thing for who? The club or NRL?

If every CEO self reported we wouldn’t have a game to watch. Silly bugger Barry. It’s only a rort if you’re not involved

I have no inside knowledge, but from my distant spectator's seat, this is very disappointing. My reasoning is that the guy comes in, wipes the slate clean and then walks out. I would have thought that after wiping the slate clean, you'd want to start actually building the business. Or am I totally naiive and living in la la land ?

Generalzod

Immortal
The bloke actually fell on his own sword.....He is paying the price for it he was pushed out. The bloke nearly cost us the premiership.

Latest posts