What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2021-22 (Mens and Womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
The Qualifier:

Perth Scorchers have won the bat flip and will bat first.

Scorchers XI:
1 Kurtis Patterson, 2 Josh Inglis (wk), 3 Mitch Marsh, 4 Colin Munro, 5 Ashton Turner (capt.), 6 Laurie Evans, 7 Ashton Agar, 8 Jhye Richardson, 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Jason Behrendorff, 11 Peter Hatzoglou.

Scorchers X-factor Subs: Aaron Hardie, David Moody.

Sixers XI: 1 Josh Philippe (wk), 2 Justin Avendano, 3 Daniel Hughes, 4 Moises Henriques (capt.), 5 Jordan Silk, 6 Dan Christian, 7 Sean Abbott, 8 Hayden Kerr, 9 Ben Dwarshuis, 10 Nathan Lyon, 11 Stephen O'Keefe.

Sixers X-factors: Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So,

Thunder to win the title need to beat Strikers tomorrow night

Then both these two sides

Do-able

Wizardman

First Grade
I reckon that score is about par considering the strength of the two teams. I reckon the Scorchers left about 20 runs out there that innings.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Im giving the Scorchers the title now. Sixers look busted up, Adelaide don't have enough and the Thunder would need big ones from their openers to have any chance as I don't trust their bowling attack.

Thunder beat Perth twice this year.

There bogey team if they can get to the final.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So no team has conceded 250 runs and gone on to win a BBL title.

What did stars get the time Stoinis hit 147 against the sixers back in BBL09.

Sixers went on to win the comp that season.

That would have to be the record for most runs conceded in an innings in a season and won the BBL.

Latest posts