What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 2021-22 (Mens and Womens)

Eelectrica

Referee
What did stars get the time Stoinis hit 147 against the sixers back in BBL09.

Sixers went on to win the comp that season.

That would have to be the record for most runs conceded in an innings in a season and won the BBL.
Decided to look it up out of curiosity. 219 the Stars scored that game according to wikipedia.

So conceding 200 is ok. Probably not going to get a whole lot of 250+ totals.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Decided to look it up out of curiosity. 219 the Stars scored that game according to wikipedia.

So conceding 200 is ok. Probably not going to get a whole lot of 250+ totals.
Only 219 i thought they got 240 that day from memory.

I looked it up as well after you and the Thunder actually posted a higher score 232 against the Sixers last season. Sixers went on to win the title.

250 though is pretty rare in T20 cricket almost like scoring 70 in the NRL.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Strikers have won the bat flip and will bat first.

Strikers XI: 1 Alex Carey (wk), 2 Matt Short, 3 Ian Cockbain, 4 Travis Head, 5 Jonathan Wells, 6 Matthew Renshaw, 7 Thomas Kelly, 8 Henry Thornton, 9 Peter Siddle (capt.), 10 Harry Conway, 11 Fawad Ahmed.

Strikers X-factor Subs: Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall.

Thunder XI: 1 Alex Hales, 2 Usman Khawaja (capt.), 3 Matthew Gilkes (wk), 4 Jason Sangha, 5 Alex Ross, 6 Daniel Sams, 7 Ben Cutting, 8 Nathan McAndrew, 9 Chris Green, 10 Gurinder Sandhu, 11 Tanveer Sangha.

Thunder X-factor Subs: Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett.

Wizardman

First Grade
I just heard that the Stars won more games than the Strikers.....bash boost points got the Strikers ahead of the Stars.
I hate the Stars as much as any person outside of Victoria....but that is unfair shit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just heard that the Stars won more games than the Strikers.....bash boost points got the Strikers ahead of the Stars.
I hate the Stars as much as any person outside of Victoria....but that is unfair shit.

They need to adjust the bash boost point OR piss it off.

Maybe you get the point only if you win the match as well

Wizardman

First Grade
They need to adjust the bash boost point OR piss it off.

Maybe you get the point only if you win the match as well
Agree with both of your points. Adelaide got donkey licked a few times early in the year.....but did just enough to get those points before losing. It is complete shit.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's an atrocious decision. Shocking. Happened a few times in this BBL...

Fingers under the ball is meaningless if the ground assists in controlling the catch.

Pretty basic rule.

69-05-41

Juniors
Caught on the first bounce is out now in BBL. Seriously no use for umpires in BBL, they are no longer a hat rack due to Covid, so they have no use rather than to provide the incompetence factor.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Sums up the BBL season with these appalling decisions. We've had disgraceful lbw decisions and now this with the use of technology. I thought the NRL bunker was bad.

Latest posts