What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be Manly, Be a Bulldog. Dogs bait Sea Eagles

Cliffhanger

Coach
He definitely has got fatter.

Something should be done about, he's a bad role model for children and when he has a heart attack in the middle of a match, it will be pretty bad for the game's image.

firechild

First Grade
Who cares, the bloke made 146m last night. A huge effort for any front rower, let alone one that is 20kg overweight playing his first game of the year.

bottle

Coach
And imagine the individual sponsorship deals that are open to him. KFC, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Krispy Kreme. The world is his oyster, donut, burger, fries............

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I think it's funny how Manly fans are claiming the shirt was a failure, despite the fact it clearly irked them. They got the last laugh in the end, but it was pretty clear one of the goals was to fuel the rivalry.

Also irked the players by the look of Snake's comments in the dressing room after the game, so glad they did it. Anything to fire up the boys is good.

Thanks Greenberg and Co. :D

Grapple

First Grade
He definitely has got fatter.

Something should be done about, he's a bad role model for children and when he has a heart attack in the middle of a match, it will be pretty bad for the game's image.

I think the opposite. It's great for the game and the kids having someone who's clearly not as fit as the other players put in the effort or get a run. Also, how many overweight league players have had a heart attack in the middle of the game before?

Fire

First Grade
Awesome game last night. Very tough. It's good when a game actually lives up to it's hype. I was going for the Doggies but I guess its good Manly won from a strictly Dragons supporter point of view.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I think the opposite. It's great for the game and the kids having someone who's clearly not as fit as the other players put in the effort or get a run. Also, how many overweight league players have had a heart attack in the middle of the game before?
The guy keeps getting fatter, he's fatter than any player I've seen running around. No it basically takes away an incentive for kids to eat healthy, don't worry about it eat all the chocolate bars you want, you can just be another George Rose.

Garts

Bench
The guy keeps getting fatter, he's fatter than any player I've seen running around. No it basically takes away an incentive for kids to eat healthy, don't worry about it eat all the chocolate bars you want, you can just be another George Rose.

I am sure so many kids think that :crazy:

Grapple

First Grade

No kid wants to grow up and play for Manly!

Nice Beaver

First Grade

:lol::lol:

Way to over exagerate things. Jesus.

One fat bloke running around and all of a sudden kids everywhere will be reaching for the Mars Bars!

Shall we get rid of fat TV stars as well so kids don't get the wrong idea?:roll:

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Tim Moltzen had a dream to play for the Tigers even though he is special and doesn't know how to catch a ball. They all told him he'd never make it.

FatAlbert

Juniors
Reckon the Eagles will be a challenger to the top 2 later in the year if they can keep their best 15 on the park. Origin might knock them around a bit, they don't look like they have the same depth as the Storm or Broncos.

firechild

First Grade
Reckon the Eagles will be a challenger to the top 2 later in the year if they can keep their best 15 on the park. Origin might knock them around a bit, they don't look like they have the same depth as the Storm or Broncos.

I rekon you've been watching too much yawnion. It's 13 or 17, not 15.