What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be nice to me...

strewth_mate

Bench
Giving blood is great fun. Can't do it atm because of Ross River :fist:

Anyone given bone marrow? I want to go on the registry; sounds worthwhile

Nikki

Coach
Isnt giving bone marrow meant to hurt???

Im too chicken to give blood. I had to have a lot of blood test when I was younger, I think enuff has been taken out of me atm.. But might do it at a later date..

hitman2097

Juniors
The Red Cross are welcome to my blood, bone marrow and anything else they'd care to take once they decide that the ghey isn't transmittable :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hitman2097 said:
The Red Cross are welcome to my blood, bone marrow and anything else they'd care to take once they decide that the ghey isn't transmittable :roll:

eh?

If you're referring to the fact that alot of homosexuals aren't permitted to give blood it's for a good reason. The transmission of diseases amongst the gay community is alot riskier than the heterosexual one... HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis etc...

I hope that's what you were getting at following my rant - I don't think it's anything against homosexuals at all, it's quite simply a safety issue.

TooheysNew

Coach
Timmah said:
Don't believe them for a second. Whoever is telling you that is quite low IMO. Giving blood is a pretty amazing thing you can do.
Agreed. I urge anyone who can to do so.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Again? WTF is going on!!!! This world is getting scary.

Why didn't you say hi to me on Friday? :(