What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
" are the stains playing at homebush because oki is currently being renovated "

You catch on real quick Dodger, have you updated your Betamax video machine yet??

leaguelover4

Juniors
hey guys
I seen mr quigs has a pitcher of me an my bruvver
an I was wunderrin if yas seen him send him home or dads gonna give him one hell of a whoopin
he knows not to hang out with farkall an colesy theys a bit slow ya know

Quigs

Immortal
Dodge sorry to do this to you, but I am off on shoreleave for a few hours. It is friday after all.

Let the kids roam free, I am sure some one will claim them soon.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The juanfarkall moniker was originally created by one of the wittiest posters, and still is, to grace these boards. It's a shame to see it has fallen into the hands of a moron.

spider

Coach
i was thinking the same gunna

im sure juan senior would be shaking his head at these rather lame efforts

Yeah, Plenty of love bites....from you Miller.

I got a bite guys, I got a bite! Quigsy hey I got a bite!

Winding in Winding in.

AHHHH f**k it!!!

Just a used tampon on a string floated in from the Georges River, Damn it! Damn it! Quigs I'm sorry, I let the side down Juanatampon is all i caught

gregstar

Referee
I got a bite guys, I got a bite! Quigsy hey I got a bite!

Winding in Winding in.

AHHHH f**k it!!!

Just a used tampon on a string floated in from the Georges River, Damn it! Damn it! Quigs I'm sorry, I let the side down Juanatampon is all i caught
throw it back in - since 73's still trying to catch his dinner.

Sam Shark

Juniors
I bet we can spot Juan at Shark Park (our OWN ground, by the way) tomorrow. He'll be the one with the street map wondering how on Earth Kogarah ended up looking THIS GOOD!

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
"I got a bite guys, I got a bite! Quigsy hey I got a bite! "

What is Quigs some sort of hero or god amongst all you lame-arsed keyboard warriors??? Have I interupted a mass circle-jerk or something??

I am gonna upset some Sharks supporters I think, but hey it's a shame Juan is the jerk he is.most saints Supporters are just passionate about their team but Juan just can't help but bring the entire supporter base IQ level down to that of the bulldogs. Shame Saints Shame

Latest posts