What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

Quigs

Immortal
Well done Quigssy. You're a funny old fugger.

See ya's down there on Saturday, be a cracking occasion.

Believe it on Not Wonnie I'd enjoy catching up with some of you old filthy stains one day, but alas it won't be this saturday.

Its got something to do with me having $105.00 in me bank account and me living 2000km away from shark park.

But I'll get back there one day. I'm thinking of doing the pilgramige thing - got inspired with world youth day and that little kraut bloke with the funny hats.

If I start walking tomorrow I anticipate I will hit the ground at kickoff in the 2009 grand final. Just intime to collapse - hang onto life for the next 87 minutes and die 3 minutes before fulltime and miss Grub Gallen lifting that shield.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I would gladly match you dollar for dollar mate & thats no BS.

Come on everyone, lets get Quiggsy don here & hit the lemon, lime & bitters in a BIG way.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't you ever worry bout old Quigs' Ronnie.

I live in absolute cruise control. My choice and I love it.

It took me 16 years to get back to the shire (2006)

Anyway stop being nice when I am here to put sh!t on you.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Alright then you filthy old scummer.

Go f**k yourself & your scum club with the crap new "grandstand".

(That better?)

Special K

Coach
lol at that thread

"I'll introduce you to Willem Dafoe"

i forgot about that. dafoe is a great man! hope to catch him for a beer soon and you to quiggles

Quigs

Immortal
Lemon LIme and Bitters, Ginger Beer or Pimms #3

My body is still a mosque

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

adamkungl

Immortal
Hahaha f**kin classic. So much better than the endless threads about how News is f**king up the game. Actually, you've convinced me. Roosters are out of town, my brothers a guppies fan and my girlfriend a stain fan, i might go to this. Watch the inbreds and hobbits fight each other.

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
cec0151f2.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
top stuff.

hahahaha

If they can't get a laugh out of that they have more problems than I thought.

Quigs

Immortal
It's a beautiful day.

Game on.

jab duck weave.

This is a knife !!!

p-lostin.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

timma

Juniors
I Can't Wait To Be At Your Mermaid Oval This Week To Run Rampant Over You Guppies
Do U Still Do That Gay Finger Thing When Your Goalkicker Is Taking A Kick ???? That Is So Queer !!!!
There Is No Atmosphere At Mermaid Oval Cause U Sharks Don't Know How To Score Tries , But U Do Know Your Favourite Saying " Get Them Onside Ref "

Latest posts