What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

drake

First Grade
Shheeeeeeezze Drake,

You should see what it looks like when you open your eyes driving east from Rockhampton.

You reap what you sow.

I love mulitculturalism. I truely do. Its just Stain George that I dislike.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Is that what happens when you change teams halfway through Quigs?

If I started following the Sharks because I live in the Shoire, would disliking Saints and calling them names make me feel better about turning coat?

I didn't think you disliked multiculturalism; it's just with your focussing on the closing of a magyar club as the only example of our multiculturalism, I thought you didn't get it.

Now that I live in the Shoire, I understand why folks here think Multicultural means Anglo, Saxon and Celtic.

NB: I don't dislike the Sharks particularly. I didn't grow up in St George, so I didn't know there was rivalry until I was much older. I still don't hate the Sharks (well, this week I do), but it's good fun bantering with you inbred hobbits.

The Dodger

First Grade
haha

so which ones got the three eyes quigs?
three-eyed-fish.jpeg

Quigs

Immortal
Is that what happens when you change teams halfway through Quigs?

If I started following the Sharks because I live in the Shoire, would disliking Saints and calling them names make me feel better about turning coat?

I didn't think you disliked multiculturalism; it's just with your focussing on the closing of a magyar club as the only example of our multiculturalism, I thought you didn't get it.

Now that I live in the Shoire, I understand why folks here think Multicultural means Anglo, Saxon and Celtic.

NB: I don't dislike the Sharks particularly. I didn't grow up in St George, so I didn't know there was rivalry until I was much older. I still don't hate the Sharks (well, this week I do), but it's good fun bantering with you inbred hobbits.

Jab........ duck ......... weave.........

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE DRAKE......

COME OVER NOW.

KIKI WILL JOIN US SOON.

DRAKE COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE

Left ........ Left ..... jab ...... duck ........ jab, jab, right cross.......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dq2uAUjkLIw

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE DRAKE......

COME OVER NOW.

KIKI WILL JOIN US SOON.

DRAKE COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
Sorry mate, it's not a locality thing. My girlfriend is nominally a Sharks supporter, if she can't turn me, even the fabulous Kiki has no chance.

timma

Juniors
timmahh, Timmahhhhh

Please Stop It Now, We Have Already Pencilled You In. You Have To Wait On The Side With Everyone Else Who Has Been Tagged.

You Can Come Back In In The Next Game.

I Promise You Will Be Invited.

p-lostin.jpg

Now Timmah, You Must Be Very Quiet, We Are Fishing?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
You Are And Always Have Been A Grub Just Like Gallen , U Need To Man Up U F*%ken Dog

Quigs

Immortal
You Are And Always Have Been A Grub Just Like Gallen , U Need To Man Up U F*%ken Dog

Timmaahhhhh, Timmaahhhhhhh,

Now you are getting personal.(check if Ive got the right personal and spellun)

Who do I need to man up too. By man up do you mean Grekko Roman wrasslin style or Oxford street Mardi Gras style.

Timmmahhh do you want to come over to the dark side. Turn all that hate into useful hate

In the darkside We even have people with games and stories to tell.

Open wide come inside It's dark side......It's dark side......

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

timma

Juniors
timmaahhhhh, Timmaahhhhhhh,

Now You Are Getting Personal.(check If Ive Got The Right Personal And Spellun)

Who Do I Need To Man Up Too. By Man Up Do You Mean Grekko Roman Wrasslin Style Or Oxford Street Mardi Gras Style.

Timmmahhh Do You Want To Come Over To The Dark Side. Turn All That Hate Into Useful Hate

In The Darkside We Even Have People With Games And Stories To Tell.

Open Wide Come Inside It's Dark Side......it's Dark Side......

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
You Would Fit In Great At The Mardi Gras Quigs , Leading The Way On The Cronulla Sharks Float , Minus Greg Bird The Rest Of The Sharks Have More Than Proven To Be Girls . Just Like When We Play Sharks At Kogarah And 3 Sharks Supporters Turn Up . As A Club You Should Man Up

Quigs

Immortal
You Would Fit In Great At The Mardi Gras Quigs , Leading The Way On The Cronulla Sharks Float , Minus Greg Bird The Rest Of The Sharks Have More Than Proven To Be Girls . Just Like When We Play Sharks At Kogarah And 3 Sharks Supporters Turn Up . As A Club You Should Man Up

Timmmaahh.

Ive just spoken to the Super Nanny, and she has told me to tell you that - yes - you have been tagged and you must now sit out and wait for the next game.

The game has rules and you were tagged.

She said for me to tell you that if you are good you can come back and play next game.

So sit down there with jaun, drake, cooper, Dean, and the others.....

SIT TIMMAAAAAHHH . SIT.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

Like the 3 that destroyed the Fence there last time?:lol:

timma

Juniors
timmmaahh.

Ive Just Spoken To The Super Nanny, And She Has Told Me To Tell You That - Yes - You Have Been Tagged And You Must Now Sit Out And Wait For The Next Game.

The Game Has Rules And You Were Tagged.

She Said For Me To Tell You That If You Are Good You Can Come Back And Play Next Game.

So Sit Down There With Jaun, Drake And The Others.....

Sit Timmaaaaahhh . Sit.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs
The Red V Is Comen , Is Mermaid Oval Ready

We Will See U And The Other Mermaids There

Quigs

Immortal
Like the 3 that destroyed the Fence there last time?:lol:

They are working on fixing the fence, just a couple of Timmahhhs holding them up.

First Timmahhh ......... Waiting on a State Govt. grant as they don't actually own the ground, so it has got to go through the red v tape.

2nd Timmahhh .......... Having trouble obtaining skilled labourers to fix the fence. Apparently no one has passed the chippy's course at St George Tech.

But I have been assured they are working on it. It should be available for the next Kogarah home game in June 2011.

p-fence.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Timmmaahhhhh

timma

Juniors
Quigs I Promise , I Will Believe U And Maybe Even Shake Your Hand When And If The Sharks Ever Win A Premiership .

It Pisses Me Off Having Such A Useless Rugby League Team In My Homeland Of The Shire

Maybe Tampon Barrett [ Out For 3 , In For 1] A Dragons Player Can Win The Sharks A Premiership ??? Hahahaha

Till Then Champ Keep Dreaming Of Sharks Winning Their 1st Premiership

jc155776

Coach
People going to the game need to be careful around the Red V Dragons Army.

Known to violently assault woman and attack police en masse.

Be careful!!

Timmy Timmy Timmy. Why u be-in so nasty? Just because the smart ones left that dive of a club and turned to the dark side way back when we entered the comp in 67. Surely u can't be that sour. U know u love ya lil bro's and u even don't mind when we beat you lot cause deep down we are all family hey? We know you aspire to be just like our Quigs but alas you were one of those left at the cess pit in Kograh so all you have is threats and naughty boy tactics. Don't despair you can come to the drak side as quigs says and we will teach them nasties outa ya

Tampons???? oh yeah thats your team colours..of course

Quigs

Immortal
If the gods are willing I might come down. Ive worked out how I can cover my expenses.

If I take down these five swap cards of the greatest sports men to ever come out of the St George area and who played for the greatest St George team that ever come out of Hurst-a-ville that went onto represent their country.

I reckon there might be a quid in it for me if a proper Stain George supporter is there of course. A ridgy didge one, not one of those used to bees but now is one of yeah... you know the story, you've all heard it before.

If I can only find one of the fair dinkum St George Budapest supporters there, (and this is imperative - they have cash) then I will sell the following

p-buda.jpg

023 Jim Fraser, 028 Manfred Schaefer, 017 attila abonyi, 029 Doug Utjesenovic, and 030 the late Johnny Warren

Anyidea what they will get me.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts