What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BE WARNED. The North Tom Ugly Nomads Army is approaching

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
I bet we can spot Juan at Shark Park (our OWN ground, by the way) tomorrow. He'll be the one with the street map wondering how on Earth Kogarah ended up looking THIS GOOD!

.....And enter Sam, an intellectual genius, whose witty retorts have been entertaining the not-so-brights for years.
At least I'll be at the game - not watching it from the display TV's at Harvey Norman like you half-wits

juanfarkall1967

Juniors
I am gonna upset some Sharks supporters I think, but hey it's a shame Juan is the jerk he is.most saints Supporters are just passionate about their team but Juan just can't help but bring the entire supporter base IQ level down to that of the bulldogs. Shame Saints Shame

Miller, have you been drinking your older sisters Vodka Cruisers again??

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
JohnWest.jpg

Bailey1188

Juniors
I would have returned favour with this lovely photo, but couldn't find a shot with that many scum supporters in the one place at the one time.

have you got a supporter base?

found a pic with three of you - that might be everybody!

BJ

DJShaksta

First Grade
I would have returned favour with this lovely photo, but couldn't find a shot with that many scum supporters in the one place at the one time.

BJ

Ask the guy who looks after ground repairs at Kograaaaaah.

BJ

Illawarra Dragons, Inception 1999. Juanfarkall. Pretenders in the defunct StGeorge jerserys. What a joke. No wonder they will be playing out of Adelaide within 5 years

Quigs

Immortal
Day four.

Todays the day we bask in the glories of our endeavours.

We've set a course for Shark Park.

Might even see if we can drag one or two on the way back.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Weather report from the SMH:

Today
w02.gif

NOW 13.0°C

MIN
10°C

MAX
17°C

Saturday: Fine. Sunny. Cool, fresh to strong west to southwest winds, easing in the afternoon.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
it blew a gale here in the shire last night. there was a blackout about 9.45pm while I was watching the Storm/Titans game.

Latest posts