What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau knows...

How to gift the opposition tries?

How to drop bombs?

How to give away penalties?

How to run the ball over the sideline on the first tackle?

How to get caught out of position?

How to stifle the attack?

Tuqiri was just as bad although at least he scored a try.

f**king useless

macnaz

Staff member
THE video ref KNOWS FA as well, i have no idea how he could disallow Browns try ?

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Ryan has been excellent for us for a few years now and very, very consistent. Give the guy a break. I don't know if some of you clowns have ever had a game in your life but we all put in at least one or two games we'd rather forget or even embarrass ourselves in.

jasonl

Juniors
Ryan has been excellent for us for a few years now and very, very consistent. Give the guy a break. I don't know if some of you clowns have ever had a game in your life but we all put in at least one or two games we'd rather forget or even embarrass ourselves in.

Sure, but in case you hadn't noticed, this isn't the under 15c's Charlie.

Against Penrith in the first round he was ordinary but he was not alone that night,but on the bright side Latu did nothing wrong before getting injured.

Gigolo

Juniors
He's a really funny guy but his performance last night was embarrassing. You d on't like seeing guys like him struggle, he seems like a nice bloke. Hope he can get his head right, the game needs characters like him.

philgood

Juniors
Disgraceful effort! The prick should never see 1st grade again.

If he wants to focus on TV commitments he can piss off to Hollywood, otherwise knuckle down and focus on the tigers. f**kin half the team are bunch of show pony's

Seriously what has Beau Ryan ever brought to this football team besides enthusiasm absolutely nothing.He is horrendous under the high ball makes no metres in attack and i was astounded to see how many times last night he was running the ball on the fifth tackle from dummy half.You certainly cant question his courage or commitment,however his ability falls way short of an nrl player.Changes need to be made to this side now.It was only a matter of time before we lost a tight one.Full credit to Souths,a severly depleted side tackled harder ran harder and were more committed than we were.At the post match interviews it is all the same week after week we are a better side than that we will address our issues.Same sh*t differrent day,totally over it.

gronkathon

First Grade

bullsh*t.

He was f**king garbage for all but 6 games last season and has been mixed this year.

He does not possess the talent to provide what we need from an NRL winger

Maicon

Juniors
I am wondering what he possesses that gets him picked as a winger.
Speed ?
Nope
Size ?
Nope
Good hands ?
Nope
Runs hard ?
Nope
Good under the high ball ?
Nope

A younger, more expensive Fitzhenry clone.

macnaz

Staff member
He has never been excellant, he has been solid , he is a good finishing winger and thats about it, if tnt was fit he wouldnt be part of the team.

macnaz

Staff member
I am wondering what he possesses that gets him picked as a winger.
Speed ?
Nope
Size ?
Nope
Good hands ?
Nope
Runs hard ?
Nope
Good under the high ball ?u
Nope

A younger, more expensive Fitzhenry clone.
Generaly he is pretty good under a highball. But the rest of what u have said is correct.

gronkathon

First Grade
Except when the pressure is on.

Thats 2 games now (Roosters & Cambo & last night) that this muppett has cost us

Latest posts