What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott/Matt Prior - try/no try

Prior try, Scott no-try?

• Total voters

Packy

Bench
2009?

Oh yeah... you're over it. :lol:
No, it just means you can't understand the rules of the game. Don't feel bad, it happens to the best of them.

LOL. I'm dealing with it fine. It was a try. We won, you lost. And we're even winning the vote.

Come over to the light Packy... folks are much happier here.

Shiiiit.. If you guys can't accept that you are a merged team with 1 premiership then surely I am allowed to not get over shitty rulings?

Dragon Dave

Bench
why is anyone even arguing otherwise?

Because, you see, Canterbury can't just lose to the Dragons. It has to be because of a bad decision, so that the next game can be 'revenge.'

Some would argue that this theory hasn't worked for them (for the last 6 or 7 games), but they'll continue to use it.

Doga

Juniors
Because, you see, Canterbury can't just lose to the Dragons. It has to be because of a bad decision, so that the next game can be 'revenge.'

Some would argue that this theory hasn't worked for them (for the last 6 or 7 games), but they'll continue to use it.

I think the poll results reflect that this isn't just Canterbury fans who think it should have not been a try.

The polls also indicated that there are a hell of a lot of Dragons Supporters on this forum.

Personally, I think it was a try and the right decision though.

Frailty

First Grade
I think the poll results reflect that this isn't just Canterbury fans who think it should have not been a try.

The polls also indicated that there are a hell of a lot of Dragons Supporters on this forum.

Personally, I think it was a try and the right decision though.

Your logic is flawed.

The polls indicate that it isn't just Canterbury fans, but it also indicates there are a lot of Dragons Supporters?

Those two do not marry up. The first suggests that the polls indicate that more people are involved in this than Canterbury and Dragons fans, but the second makes the assumption that 'yes' option was made by Dragons Supporters.

It was a try with the right decision, but can definitely see why people would argue against.

RedVDave

First Grade
It was a fair try IMO, put it this way if it were Canterbury that scored it I would not be crying a foul.

carcharias

Immortal
On this decision ( the refs have declared it correct)

from now on and forever more dragons fans can never whinge about
Storms forward pass in the GF
Ainscough
or anything relating to Mathew Ridge and Nathan Brown.

apparently they were all fair and correct decisions.

:)

Western Saint

First Grade

Ainscough

The difference being this try was within the rule books, hows scoring off a forward pass within the rules?

Rodent

Bench

Ainscough

I'm a dragons fan.
The Storm's "forward pass" was not forward. I saw the sky cam of it and it was a fair pass.
Ainscough....penalty try as much as it hurt was the right decision.

Matthew Ridge was held though. Arm carrying the ball hit the ground with Brown hanging on. I just checked it again on youtube. Disgraceful call.

The Scott handoff to Prior for a try was ok.
That is an unbiased assessment.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Maybe we should use the same system to decide if Canterbury deserve to be in the NRL.

Poll was started by a Canterbury supporter, and the oprions/questions were loaded to favour the haters.

Oh look... it's a try... suddenly the poll isn't valid anymore. LOL!

Canterbury supporters = biggest whingers in the League.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Scott is never held.

im-the-juggernaut.jpg

Latest posts