What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer & bourbon bribe for Panthers

Pig Champion

Juniors
Anybody who took this seriously, scary. A bit of fun, he talks the game up for someone with a through and through AFL background. He now loves rugby league. He's excited. Get off your club centric horse, rugby league needs this sort of spin, not the crap we've to deal with.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think it would have worked better if he told the players pre match that they would get a new coach next year if they won.

Younge

Juniors
Its good to see the storm begging this shows me they fear manly deep down somewhere.

I'm not sure I understand your logic. Did you ever think that the offer may be financially motivated? $100,000 for winning the minor premiership versus the cost of some grog sounds pretty commercially astute to me. I'd love to know how that equates to begging and/or fear!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe he was just having some fun and doing what every CEO should be trying to do ie getting publicity for their club and game?

I'm amazed at some of the things that ingnite calls of conspiracy theories... seriously guys, lighten up and take the publicity for the game, with no negative spin as a good thing!

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I don't know why so many people are taking this seriously. It is really hard to get some coverage of any NRL down here so if him making a few jokes in the media gets some coverage then why not?

Ol Waldo comes up with some stupid things sometimes but he has been awesome for our club and RL in Victoria in general.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Give the booze to the Panthers before the game might make them play with a bit of mongrel in them

mickyratsiggie.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts