What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Anyone tried Otteinger? Old man buys pretty cheap cartons of it and is pretty decent for cheap imported stuff. Comes in 500mL cans as well

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If you really desperate there is a few clubs you can join that will deliver pretty much whateva you want to your door

Mong

Post Whore
Finally tried the vale pale ale last night. I still prefer both the JS pale ale and the BB 28 pale ale.

Although it's still very much worth drinking.

MKEB...

Staff member
I got 30 bottles of steinlager to last me the weekend.

Oh, and a big bottle of Duvel for this evening

Yeah I've had many nights on it at Greenmount. They get away with it since their official name is Coolangatta - Tweed Heads SLSC. Quite cunning. Otherwise I have to go visit Dolphins :crazy:

LESStar58

Referee
Day four in Sydney and if there is Resches on offer I've been drinking it. Caught up with a friend at the London in Balmain last night and was on the Coopers green but stopped for a sneaky schooner at the Dry Dock after I got off the ferry... Now that place is a nice pub.

Just had a session at the Town Hall in Newie as well. Nice pubs in Sydney. Totally different to the environment in Melbourne where there's very few old school pubs and the market is saturated with trendy gastro pubs.

LESStar58

Referee
Bud is very middle of the road imo. Miller is the best of the American "generic" beer but thats not saying much really. Id never by Bud here in Oz unless it was rediculously cheap

Yank beer, with the exception of Sam Adams, is pish. SA Dark Lager is magnificent!

Latest posts