What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
I can see why. Would be nice on a hot day with hot food. Like I said, it's basic but thats not always a bad thing

Joker's Wild

Coach
I had a Boston Pale the other night. A bit pricey but nice all the same, Very comparable to Little Creatures imo

Bazal

Post Whore
I picked up some Coopers Celebration Ale...but this damn man flu has prevented me from sampling it. I'm hanging for one as well, just have no sense of taste

Having a Mad Brewers (makers of James Squire) Ginger Beer. And it's rubbish. Barely any ginger in it, tastes like Hahn Super Dry 3.5% mixed with a very small dash of ginger cordial.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's crap, isn't it? They're so hit and miss...Hoppy Hefe was legendary, I loved the licorice stout they did. But then they have beers like that, and the half cider half beer hybrid of a while back...

Red Bear

Referee
I picked up some Coopers Celebration Ale...but this damn man flu has prevented me from sampling it. I'm hanging for one as well, just have no sense of taste
Had that off tap recently .

Work just got Coopers Pale on tap, I got the first middy of it, so good.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Celebration is nice...I think I was expecting too much out of it though, it didn't live up to expectations

Red Bear

Referee
Super drys are terrible tbh. Got a 6 pack as a result of non drunk beer from a few days away recently, battling through it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Super Dry tastes soooooooooo much different in stubbys to what it does on tap

you'd think you were drinking some other type of beer

Bazal

Post Whore
Nothing wrong with Super Dries. Or Carlton Dry. Staple summer every day beer in my place, affordable and thirst quenching.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Club Banora sell a Super Dry 6 pack for $9.90

cheapest beer in Australia

Red Bear

Referee
Super dry (and pure blonde come to think of it) both leave me f**ked hangover wise, even if only having a few.

Last time i had super off tap it was horrible as well, not sure if off beer or unclean taps but a terrible smell to it.

LESStar58

Referee
I'll be doing a homebrew with a mate of mine really soon and get to put my name on it! :)

I'm thinking "Spenny's Pale Ale"....

Mong

Post Whore
Was at a place in Brisbane last night that had vale pale ale, stone and wood pacific ale and HEF mo amongst others on tap..

Went with the stone and wood as hadn't tried it before. Om nom nom..

Very nice.

Latest posts