What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Maybe I just had a bad batch, but the Brooklyn Lager I was drinking in Atlanta tasted like fizzy water. Barely an improvement on a Bud.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Next thing they'll be using the yeast from women suffering from vaginal thrush for brewing.
what do you mean "next thing"??

UNE.jpg

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Young Henry's collaboration with the Foo Fighters results in a very subtle Pale Ale, nice!.
Turns out it was a Lager, confused me as Young Henry's are renowned for their Ales, still very very good!.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hadn’t tried it yet. Going to be ordinary by the sounds of it

back at uni we were buying grog from a bottle shop one night when we noticed a bulk stack of this beer from NZ that was brewed with burbon.

it was marked down to 50c a bottle and there was a bulk stack of it...

now.. an older and wiser me would look at the situation and apply the basic supply and demand curve to my decision..

pe-supply-demand-student-4-728.jpg

applying this law to the situation, i would notice that despite the price being at the low end of the equation, the supply of beer was still quite high..

and any beer that defies the laws of supply and demand to that level must be a god awful product and should be avoided at all costs.

unfortunately at the age of 18 I look at the price and think "cheap beer? f**k yeah!"...

and bought the whole stack.

it took me a long time to get through that swill.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
back at uni we were buying grog from a bottle shop one night when we noticed a bulk stack of this beer from NZ that was brewed with burbon.

it was marked down to 50c a bottle and there was a bulk stack of it...

now.. an older and wiser me would look at the situation and apply the basic supply and demand curve to my decision..

pe-supply-demand-student-4-728.jpg

applying this law to the situation, i would notice that despite the price being at the low end of the equation, the supply of beer was still quite high..

and any beer that defies the laws of supply and demand to that level must be a god awful product and should be avoided at all costs.

unfortunately at the age of 18 I look at the price and think "cheap beer? f**k yeah!"...

and bought the whole stack.

it took me a long time to get through that swill.
But you learned something far more effectively than any lecturer could possibly be able to demonstrate

Last edited:

Latest posts