What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Balter XPA

Overrated
Oh thank f**k finally someone else agrees with me..

i tried it and thought it was worse than carlton draught.

but have heard nothing but rave reviews for it...

i'm guessing people are buying more into the shark punching guy who owns it rather than the quality of the beer..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
on a side note, 2 weeks today till i go to GABS..

everything else i do in the proceeding 13 days is simply filler...

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh thank f**k finally someone else agrees with me..

i tried it and thought it was worse than carlton draught.

but have heard nothing but rave reviews for it...

i'm guessing people are buying more into the shark punching guy who owns it rather than the quality of the beer..

I wouldn't say it's Carlton Draught bad, but it's definitely nothing exciting.

I'd expect the number one beer at GABS to at least be interesting. It's just a reasonably generic citrus hopped pale ale.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
James squire hop thief 9..

:thumbsup:

Sooooo much better than number 8..

A bit sweeter than other variants but still very drinkable..

Glad to see it improve from from last year tho..

Bazal

Post Whore
Got the Hop Thief 9 in today. Might grab one tomorrow along with my free Furphy six pack....

I actually didn't mind the 8.

Bazal

Post Whore
Woolshed Firehouse Coffee Stout.

It's like sharp, frothy espresso mixed with roasted malt. Delicious for a coffee and stout lover like me, probably far too much for a lot of people.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Got the Hop Thief 9 in today. Might grab one tomorrow along with my free Furphy six pack....

Lol, I just went through the cupboard the other day and found a 6 pack of Lorry Boys Bright Lager at the back which was a freebie, I had forgotten about it and its now past its best before date.

horrie hastings

First Grade

Another lol, I was wondering where the free Furphy's 6 pack was as I hadn't seen any email from work so logged into the mycoles website to look for something else and found it in the serve up section, will pick mine up tomorrow.

Latest posts