What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being hated is a compliment

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hmm...no juniors ?
:lol: :lol:
And how many of your Flegg side played their first footy in the Eastern Suburbs/bondi area. I'd suggest maybe 2 if you are lucky! Now I am not condoning you, becuase lets face it, the system is working for the Roosters. Every club would like to have the calibre of players the Roosters have.

But get your facts, your Flegg players are NOT juniors. Until you can name 50% of you Flegg side to have played in the Eastern Suburbs area, then everyone will agree that your side does NOT have or produce juniors :clap: :clap:

sretsoor

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Hmm...no juniors ?
:lol: :lol:
And how many of your Flegg side played their first footy in the Eastern Suburbs/bondi area. I'd suggest maybe 2 if you are lucky! Now I am not condoning you, becuase lets face it, the system is working for the Roosters. Every club would like to have the calibre of players the Roosters have.

But get your facts, your Flegg players are NOT juniors. Until you can name 50% of you Flegg side to have played in the Eastern Suburbs area, then everyone will agree that your side does NOT have or produce juniors :clap: :clap:

Well Im assuming your a Bronco fan here.

Please tell me who is a local junior in your side. Now dont name every player from SE QLD.

A local junior like every other team is just that, a local. Just cause you're a one team town you cant just classify the bottom half of QLD is a Brisbane junior.

For example a junior from Toowoomba is not a Brisbane local junior is it.

I await your response.

Broncodroid

Juniors
lcokyno1...whilst I will not bother in replying to your post as sretsoor has, I am a Brisbane Bronco fan :roll: and have done so for the last 16 years.

I, unlike many on this site, do not have a problem with Sydney City Roosters and what they are doing in the NRL premiership.

As for your argument 'until 50% of the team come from local Eastern Suburbs area'...your opening yourself up for a world of hurt as we at Brisbane have a catchnet 10 times the size of the Eastern Suburbs area to select from.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Miami you are the smartest person I've seen around these boards in a long time...its good to see that someone can actually see past their own nose.

Your posts are a pleasure to read and they would be very educational to the majority of posters on this website. It is a pity some of the younger people around here that fight and carry on (and some older ones) don't read your posts and take a leaf out of your book... :clap: :clap: :clap: It is quite sad and quite disturbing seeing 1st hand what jealousy and envy can do to people.

Well Done Miami and good luck to the Broncos this weekend, I think the fairy tale that is North Qld might be ready to come to and end...thats not to say I don't like the Cowboys because I do...I have a soft spot for Matty Sing.

To the fans of all the Clubs left in the Competition that will be running around this weekend...MAY THE BEST TEAMS WIN.