What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy to retire after current contract

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd like to see him become NZ coach, less time and stress and could make the kiwis the world power in RL.

timka4

Bench
Didn't have the balls to really see what he had by coaching away for the big 3.

Shame really, he had an opportunity to test himself.
Agreed. Still a good coach and seemed to be able to turn average players into decent club footballers. Would have been interesting too see post big 3 however

Iafeta

Referee
Getting off before it sinks

Boom. Smith and Slater built Bellamy's reputation IMO. I doubt he'd have been great elsewhere. He probably would have been decent, but at the moment I rate Hasler a better coach.

Son of Minto

Bench
Poor bloke, must be realising how hard it is to coach on a level playing field.

^^^^^^ This, getting out before being shown up for the myth that he really is. Cheating, whining,Gutless prick.

james_van_der_beek_cry.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Man, I thought he really would have wanted to continue on to see if he could try stick it to the armchair experts. Oh wait no I doubt he gives a shit what they think. :lol: He's in the $$$.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Origin myth and involved in one of the most disgraceful scandals in australian sporting history. Next.

thorson1987

Coach
Think it'd be a fair bet that Smith will retire as a player and succeed Bellamy as coach.

Would prefer Smith spend some time as assistant coach or U/20's first.

That is if that's what he wants to do when he finishes playing

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Didn't have the balls to really see what he had by coaching away for the big 3.

Shame really, he had an opportunity to test himself. Therefore Bellamy = myth of a coach.

oh hell...and here I thought they became the big three some time after Bellamy became coach :eek:

Being the big three already at 17-18yrs old is amazing! One for the history books or Guinness book of records - or maybe Ripley's...

minorthreat

Juniors
oh hell...and here I thought they became the big three some time after Bellamy became coach :eek:

Being the big three already at 17-18yrs old is amazing! One for the history books or Guinness book of records - or maybe Ripley's...

Cam Smith wasnt a hooker before Bellamy joined. Cronk had never played halfback before! That damn Bellamy, only good because of the big three. What a hack.

Maybe he has just made too much money already?

Haters will hate, but geez he got maximum out of a lot of average players.

Good luck to him.

Nah blokes cheating ruins any legacy he had, we saw how he went coaching at origin mediocre when on the same playing field.

Latest posts