What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

snout

First Grade
Story yesterday that his wifes not well and all decisions and dealings on his future are on hold. Obviously a private matter but it read that its a bit more than a flu.
This may bring him closer to family on the Gold Coast...grandchildren and children.
Sydney does that as well. An hour flight compared to more than 2.
Realistically he could live on the Goldy and fly down Thurs-Sunday. Or whatever day we play. Bomber runs Monday - Wednesday. Bellyache zooms in the Monday video session.

Gets him out of Melbourne where they're a threat of going a 30 day lockdown at any minute. And therefore not see family at all.

Our big pluses - it gets him closer to family and l dont think he's keen on the broncs at all. I think they stand for everything bellyache isn't and he would have to start at the very very bottom in attitude. And they would still be hard work. Darius and Milford are a world away from a cronk approach.
He's had many opportunities to go..even now...and has never said yes.
I also reckon he would be a big fan of bomber.

Chimp

Bench
It’s too good to be true - way too good to be true....

Bellyache
Bomber
Gal
Lewis
Our young pack
Brains and SJ
Serviceable outside backs with a couple of potential diamonds.....

it’s too good to be true

Frenzy.

Immortal
Naah, Storm knows he's cleaning out his desk, probably to Broncos (until we magically appeared)

I reckon it's a done deal.

I also believe that it is a done deal. To have negotiated for 6 months without media knowledge is spectacular.

I would say he has verbally agreed which is why the leaks are coming out now, and even Bellamy himself has confirmed a number of details.

I'm with you guys. May well be why MegaTesticles made a press release.

We could make scary cap rorting look like being banker in Monopoly and always stealing the Free Parking kitty

Stake Removed

First Grade
Story yesterday that his wifes not well and all decisions and dealings on his future are on hold. Obviously a private matter but it read that its a bit more than a flu.
This may bring him closer to family on the Gold Coast...grandchildren and children.
Sydney does that as well. An hour flight compared to more than 2.
Realistically he could live on the Goldy and fly down Thurs-Sunday. Or whatever day we play. Bomber runs Monday - Wednesday. Bellyache zooms in the Monday video session.

Gets him out of Melbourne where they're a threat of going a 30 day lockdown at any minute. And therefore not see family at all.

Our big pluses - it gets him closer to family and l dont think he's keen on the broncs at all. I think they stand for everything bellyache isn't and he would have to start at the very very bottom in attitude. And they would still be hard work. Darius and Milford are a world away from a cronk approach.
He's had many opportunities to go..even now...and has never said yes.
I also reckon he would be a big fan of bomber.
I think as well what the boards are like to deal with Broncs board lately have made some very weird decisions.
He might see Dino as someone who he can talk to able to communicate.
Remember as well there are issues between storm and Broncs re the new ceo, and potential legal action.
And we have been talking to Bellamy for 6 months whilst Broncs signed storm ceo which Bellamy knew about.
Maybe there is something involved as well

crazy pineapple

Juniors
would the sharks really release this story if there's no done deal?

they flew stealth with McInnes, would they really just blow out a statement for media hype?

would anyone pronounce such negotiations just to walk away with egg on their face..?

im putting my nuts on the line and saying he's incoming.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Crazy Pineapple I find it very odd also. Apart from Dino finding out that Riccio and Rothfield were going to run The story anyway what reason would he tweet that?

PJ

First Grade
would the sharks really release this story if there's no done deal?

they flew stealth with McInnes, would they really just blow out a statement for media hype?

would anyone pronounce such negotiations just to walk away with egg on their face..?

im putting my nuts on the line and saying he's incoming.

Other forum saying Dino is filthy that it is out.