What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Exactly the last bit.

The new players get told in confidence that he is part of the deal. Shut up or it’s off and So is your deal. What do you do?

I like that theory more but I question how much the Sharks are going to go out and do (recruit, extend etc) with Bellamy not signed up.

Shit analogy but It's like meeting a chick on Tinder and she thinks your cute but wants you to shave your beard before you go out. I don't know about you but I'd be looking at some guarantees before going out and doing something like that.

Unless of course he's signed but it's all hush hush till later in the season.
Depends on how hot your Tinder date was! Beards can always grow back again!:cool:

Link broken?
“Craig Bellamy says he plans to revisit a decision on his future when the Storm are able to return home to Melbourne.

The Storm have been based on the Sunshine Coast since Melbourne was plunged into another COVID-19 lockdown, which has caused a delay in Bellamy making a call on his whereabouts next year.”

R-15-3

Bench
I call bullshit, he will announce it in 10 days, doesn’t want journalists pushing and leaking shit before he gets to announce it, wants to wrap up contracts to keep Melbourne as strong as possible 2 by making them think he won’t be announcing it for months will stop them holding off and sign.

R-15-3

Bench
Ryles has supposedly signed with the Roosters for 3 years.

That for mine is a demtel guarantee Bellamy is staying put and the Storm role wasn’t on the cards.
Sounds more like he isn’t next in line at Melbourne. Bellamy “if” he stays is for 1 year.

Ryles has supposedly signed with the Roosters for 3 years.

That for mine is a demtel guarantee Bellamy is staying put and the Storm role wasn’t on the cards.
Yep I’d say so. I thought Ryles was their man-in-waiting for sure
Sounds more like he isn’t next in line at Melbourne. Bellamy “if” he stays is for 1 year.
He’s apparently been told that it’s for the full 3 years and he will not be getting a release, and he has agreed to it.

Last edited:

Latest posts