What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Barba

Eelementary

Post Whore
From what i can see doggies are doing better without barba and about small blokes getting outjumped look at slater he hardly drops the ball. Barba has had his days the reason he's form was so good in 2011 was because he was just put into FB in that year and majority of the team didn't consider him a threat so he allowed to move freely.

What??? Catching bombs is Slater's biggest weakness.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I doubt it will happen, but this thread is gonna be lol worthy if Barba has a blinder tomorrow.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
It was also on a couple of random blog's on monday and tuesday. Words to the effect of back into old habits.

Whatever that means, allegedly.

I heard the was out late playing pokies the night before a game recently, perhaps the Roosters one

POPEYE

Coach
What??? Catching bombs is Slater's biggest weakness.

Not sure what the percentage of high balls Slater drops but he would be happy to know it's his greatest weakness, just as Kelly Slater occasionally misses a wave . . . heaven f**king forbid

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Ben Barba just needs that one try to get his confidence back,he's used to scoring on a regular basis,you watch his confidence soar after he gets his first try of the season

ShaneO85

Juniors
Spoilers

:lol: Thankfully, my doubts were wrong. Take Barba out of the side and we still win, but we wouldn't have put nearly as many points on.

Would have conceeded 2 or 3 more tries though which with Coz's kicking would have meant another loss... My 3-2-1 tonight would have been Hunt-Coz-Barba....