What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Murdoch Masila

gronkathon

First Grade
T is nowhere near first grade.

Has actually regressed at this point. When you don't give it your all in State Cup you should never get the call up

The problem also exist in first grade,Blair and Anasta are spectators who masquerade as NRL footballers,we can not afford to keep carrying these two !

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big T would be great in the NRL, but even with his size, his defence is scratchy & his hands can let him down during games. Koro is better.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
BMM doesn't seem too popular with WT management. There's been a couple of mentions recently that he might be shipped out. Again today at the end of this story about how Benji and Fifita are likely to sign with the Sharks.

"The Tigers could have more money to spend with forward Ben Murdoch-Masila likely to be granted a release. The Panthers are one of his suitors and a deal could be struck before the June 30 transfer deadline."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ulla-sharks-20140423-zqy9r.html#ixzz2ziYUtBxX

Mario chalmers

Juniors
He shouldn't be released under any circumstances. He's not reached his full potential and could still be anything.

He should play off the bench this week if gavet is out.

He could easily be another fifita

Should be third in prop rotation behind Woods and Galloway.
Has been misused as wide running backrower all his Sheenius career.
He is a prop with great potential.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we must release players, then Buchanan should go. Can't believe we'd consider letting BMM go

Tiger05

First Grade
Should be third in prop rotation behind Woods and Galloway.
Has been misused as wide running backrower all his Sheenius career.
He is a prop with great potential.

I like him as a prop but does he deserve a spot over Taupua, Gavet and Ava ? I'm not sure that he does but its a close decision.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I think we will regret this one. IMO he had some very good games last season in a side that was dominated every week.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
Never before have I seen a more overrated player.

Everyone talks about his potential, which I can somewhat appreciate, but the bloke is nothing but a plodder.

BMM has been playing first grade for 5 years now, and has barely stood up in his 50 or so games.

I don't give a f**k if we cut him loose.

Several other players are a lot better than he is.

f**k his potential, if he hasn't lived up to it by now, why should we keep him?

Radical Rat

Juniors
Never before have I seen a more overrated player.

Everyone talks about his potential, which I can somewhat appreciate, but the bloke is nothing but a plodder.

BMM has been playing first grade for 5 years now, and has barely stood up in his 50 or so games.

I don't give a f**k if we cut him loose.

Several other players are a lot better than he is.

f**k his potential, if he hasn't lived up to it by now, why should we keep him?

Sounds like the exact speech you could have given for Fifita's departure and look how that turned out.

It's a tough one. We have so much depth now and you can't keep them all. I'd definitely be getting rid of buchanan first if possible, he is the definition of plodder. But if getting rid of BMM means we keep Nofo, Siro and Teddy then so be it.

In saying that there is no doubt it could turn around to bite us in the arse. Yes it's still only potential with BMM, but it is absolutey massive potential. It could easily be Fifita all over again.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I've always thought his biggest issue was ball control. Playing at prop I would guess that ball skills is not really required, just needs to charge and bash...charge and bash.

I really hope we can resign him.

Latest posts