What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Rogers

The only thing wrong Vidot was it didnt connect. It was a form of self defence commonly used by fighters who know how to.

_Johnsy

Referee
Justifying kneeing someone in the head when you have both arms/hands. How very bogan, such a canberra thing to say.

skeepe

Immortal
I can understand why Knights and Raiders fans have a fair bit to say about this subject, but I'm struggling to figure out why you're getting so emotional over it Johnsy.

This seems to be a very personal issue for you.

Justifying kneeing someone in the head when you have both arms/hands. How very bogan, such a canberra thing to say.

as I said if you know how. hands and arms dont come into it just because they are free.

Canberra thing but living on the goldcoast?

_Johnsy

Referee
Skeepe

Not emotional or a personal issue at all. I just find it amazing that people are trying to justify/defend his actions. With all the stiring, piss taking, baiting shyte to the side, his actions were disgracefull IMO, I still cannot fathom how any rugby league fan (placing any bias aside) can think otherwise.

Meth

Staff member
"If I have to fight I have to fight. You have got to defend yourself and stand up for yourself and never back down,'' Vidot told Network Ten. "I wasn't trying to knee him...

Goodnight

Stupidest thing I have heard in a long time. He's a freakish talent, but a terrible liar

skeepe

Immortal
Skeepe

Not emotional or a personal issue at all. I just find it amazing that people are trying to justify/defend his actions. With all the stiring, piss taking, baiting shyte to the side, his actions were disgracefull IMO, I still cannot fathom how any rugby league fan (placing any bias aside) can think otherwise.

While you can't fathom it, an SMH poll (yes I know polls aren't an exact science) suggests that 86% of league fans can.

That's the number of people who responded that the idea of Vidot being charged over his part in the brawl "A Joke"

Liam

Juniors
Lets put you in front of an NRL footballer, with your hands at your side, and allow him one clean free shot, followed up by a barrage of fists. Lets see how many punches you manage to throw back.

Vidot was on the back foot from the first punch, he was being held, grabed, pushed, shoved evey which way, people trying to seperate him. I dont give 2 sh*ts what a screen cap (1/100th of a second still frame) in a 60 second blue "shows"
watch the thing in real time and you'll see exactly what happened. Vidot's actions were justified, treat a dog like a dog.

I hope next time we play the knights Vidot gets a clean shot at him, and i hope he puts his nose across his talentless face.

I hope next time we play the Raiders someone pisses off Mark Taufua, it won't be pretty.

skeepe

Immortal
I hope next time we play the Raiders someone pisses off Mark Taufua, it won't be pretty.

Taufua should have been cited for his disgraceful attempt to break McCrone's jaw in the first half.

Yet again the Newcastle Rugby League judiciary show their true colours.

Raider_69

Post Whore

My brother in law used to play in the same union team as Taufua, gentle giant. Nice fellow, good player. TLL would eat him lunch :cool:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Can someone explain to me where the Newcastle-Canberra sh*tfight comes from? I can't see any obvious reason for a heated rivalry between the two, yet one seems to exist.

skeepe

Immortal
Newcastle are the scum of the Earth. The day they were admitted to the competition was a black day for rugby league.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Can someone explain to me where the Newcastle-Canberra sh*tfight comes from? I can't see any obvious reason for a heated rivalry between the two, yet one seems to exist.

I dont know about the other raiders fans, but for me personally, i hate the town, its a sh*tpot town stuck in the 70's. I hate the fans, they are redneck hicks and have ZERO class, and i hate most of the players, including my most hated of all, Andrew Johns, but he came much latter in my hatred for all things Newcastle

_Johnsy

Referee
Relying on a public poll that allows a person to vote as many times as they like to back up your opinion, you really are at the bottom of the barrell skeepe. How long have you been there for now ?

_Johnsy

Referee
While you can't fathom it, an SMH poll (yes I know polls aren't an exact science) suggests that 86% of league fans can.

That's the number of people who responded that the idea of Vidot being charged over his part in the brawl "A Joke"

A poll that someone can vote in as often as they like. You really are clutching at straws.

moron_certificate_small1.jpg

Apey

Staff member

Skeepe/R69.

Then everybody else just joined in. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't exist outside of this forum, lol.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Leave skeepe alone, his anger is very entertaining.

I agree with skeepe too rogers should have got infinity weeks

perverse

Referee
apey speaks the truth... i think its just R69 and skeepe, really... maybe with a couple of other of the canberra fans on the board jumping on their bandwagon. i don't believe any rivalry exists between the clubs outside of this forum.

i assume they were both rectally violated in newcastle or something...