What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith and Dean Widders...Gorne...?

Parrasque

Juniors
It was Weidler but i think it may be true.

He prob ask Smith off air who he thinks will go with him and he said Ben Smith and Widders

Eelementary

Post Whore
he may have a notoriously bad reputation, but I can see it happening.

There's a lot of talk that Hagan is bringing Carmont with him, so Benny may think twice about things...

Widders...I'd pretty much resigned myself to the fact he probably wouldn't be an Eel in 2007. But Benny...

lucablight

First Grade
Judging from the praise that Brian always heaps upon Widders it seems like they have a pretty good relationship going. That's what worries me.

The same with JT. Wasn't Brian the one who gave him a chance in first grade in 2001 after he wrote that letter?

eelaholic

First Grade
who the hell is josh smith???

at this rate looks like everyone will be going to newcastle. Especially if we go by all the speculation of late!

Why doesn't parra just move to newcastle and vice versa?? f*ck that!

lucablight

First Grade
Kind of ironic that Denis said he wanted to get all this out of the way to avoid all the speculation but it's just changed from speculation on the coaches future to the players now.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Josh Smith is Ben's brother

played (very poorly) on the wing for the Knights a couple of years ago

Hurriflatch

Referee
lucablight said:
Kind of ironic that Denis said he wanted to get all this out of the way to avoid all the speculation but it's just changed from speculation on the coaches future to the players now.

Simple way to solve that

RE-SIGN THE OFF CONTRACT PLAYERS NOW!!

strider

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Both are from Newcastle area...

Josh Smith played for the Knights for a few years...

josh? ... sounds like you are a credible source too :lol: :lol:

Utey

Coach
ffs handled badly on fitzys part IMO. Its starting to show. All Smithy wanted was a distraction free offseason. I was already in the state of mind that Deano was lost to GC but Benny!?!

strider

Post Whore
danny weilder is the type of journo who - finds some vague link (ie deano and ben from country, get along well with coach) and decides to just go with it .... I wouldn't be too sure of his crap

but its still a possibility .... please stay benny :cry: