What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Smith - On the Outer

Raudonikis

Juniors
6. Lyon
7. T Smith

thought id get in before anyone else :D:crazy:

pete will love seeing that...not only that all this time we could a had W Tonga/A Ryan/ just to name a couple..but its ok we got hayne and inu and pay em what? 750 between em?

I dont think a winger or centre is worth 200k... A good half paid 500k can make a 50k winger look like gold. (And can also contribute to the overall performance of the team than a winger/centre can).

Excellent quote. Spot on.

No matter how much we free up, our priorities need to be in the halves and two quality forwards. We produce enough decent backs that if we get good halves we will go just fine.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Excellent quote. Spot on.

No matter how much we free up, our priorities need to be in the halves and two quality forwards. We produce enough decent backs that if we get good halves we will go just fine.

But the 2 new golden children are on a lot more than that yet dont earn it with how they perform,so by your logic,which i agree with we shouldnt be paying that money for 2 wingers in hayne and inu,which is what they are IMO

Tizzun

Juniors
Tim Robinson and Marty Lewis should mature into something better later this year. Will strengthen the backrow.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ffs suity - ron knows f'n everything - surely u know that by now

:lol:

so you would sign a 4 year deal on a sh*tty deal would you? its f**king commonsense, no one will commit themselves for 4 years unless a good deal is in place!!

big boppa eel

Juniors
I`d have Jamie Lyon back in a flash. Centre, five-eight; may even end up playing lock at the end of his career. Be a great buy. I don`t blame him for leaving Parra. I think he just couldn`t work with micro-manager, Brian Smith. At least he had the balls to stand up and say so. And he doesn`t seem to have had a problem with subsequent coaches.
You must be on drugs.

Fathead

Bench
Ben Smith would have to be close to the worst NRL player in the comp at the moment. Only a little better than Jeff Robson...but not by much. - woeful.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Heard it today, the source is usually reliable. Don't be surprised if he is dropped for tonight's game. (Apparently he was very close to being dropped altogether).

Cannot say I'm surprised.

great reliable source eh.....

Maybe it was for next week?