What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

This is the main story on 9 news? Another Weidler fail

And I am a female fan but I still don't think it is a story. Clearly two different stories of what happened.

beave

Coach
If T'eo repeatedly punched her in the head, I reckon she would look a lot worse than those pics are showing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i'm sure the calls are recorded but without a police investigation i doubt we'll ever know who rang

nöyd

Staff member
If T'eo repeatedly punched her in the head, I reckon she would look a lot worse than those pics are showing.

yep, she did alright to come out of it with only a busted eye socket, after getting punched into unconsciousness.

The Enforcer

Juniors
yep, she did alright to come out of it with only a busted eye socket, after getting punched into unconsciousness.
Every chance that they were all intoxicated and don't know what exactly happened themselves. If she was heavily intoxicated, it probably wouldn't have taken much for her to pass out, never mind be knocked out ?

The Enforcer

Juniors
You would think after all the previous incidents similar to this where the female was found to be making up stories and possibly looking for a quick dollar that they would have learnt.The female ends up looking very ordinary and is most circumstances, severely regrets it.
Provided that this girl is telling fibs ?

First Grade
Not backing her or him but there are a few people on here not listening properly.

so news ltd say Norman rang

Teo says he rang

she says she rang

:crazy:

They played a 000 recording of the operator ringing back and using the girls name and asking her to ring back so this would say that she did in fact call. Maybe the guys did to but she did call.

i'm sure the calls are recorded but without a police investigation i doubt we'll ever know who rang

Again they played a recorded message with the operator asking the girl to ring back.

It is possible all three called 000.

I didn't watch it. Anyone wanna give a gist of what happened?

Possible but at least the recorded 000 message proves the girl was at least a caller to 000