What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Te'o cleared by police

Galeforce

Bench
I am only saying what i see about the photo.
I will leave intepretation to other folks especially those experts on eye injuries.

firechild

First Grade
sure

but this is on Nine news... !

the biggest and most resourced news room in the nation who would of done their investigations

you can sure its been fully investigated vetted by all their lawyers,,, researches etc....

Why the f**k do people think "would of", "could of" and "should of" are correct English? If you want to be taken seriously in a conversation that is remotely intellectual in nature then at least use correct English.

Matchball

Bench
I will leave intepretation to other folks especially those experts on eye injuries.

You made valid points. The eyeball is white and where is the swelling?
Take away the bruising and she would look normal.

Also funny the other eye has normal make up, it's suss.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Why the f**k do people think "would of", "could of" and "should of" are correct English? If you want to be taken seriously in a conversation that is remotely intellectual in nature then at least use correct English.
Maybe because some are not as intellectual as you would like them to be and they are just doing the best they can to get their point across. Carm ya farm !!!

Eels Dude

Coach
sure

but this is on Nine news... !

the biggest and most resourced news room in the nation who would of done their investigations

you can sure its been fully investigated vetted by all their lawyers,,, researches etc....

You think a Nine investigation is more reliable than police who actually attended the scene of the incident andwoukd have spoken to not just one but both parties involved?

magpie4ever

First Grade

Well, I can state that this girl has suffered a trauma to the face resulting in a swollen black eye and I doubt it was from a bee sting.

DC_fan

Coach
Why?

Because I believe in the court system?

If someone is found not guilty in a court of law, who are you or I to question the result?

I too believe in the court system, but that doesn't mean it's perfect. Their are plenty of guilty people let off as their is with innocent people being sent to gaol.